• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

sonwatcher and cw morse please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you seem to have the time and inclination to at least check out stuff, Sonwatcher, tell me how you feel/think about this. I saw the video, our President ,who claims to be a Christian, is part of this. Strange is putting it mildly.

oh stick a pickle in it and shut up cw morse code

All you do is go around arguing with people about this and that. This is the sign of a insecure ignorant person. If you did what you said you did then this means you are a uneducated person who used his back to make a living. So now you come to me and tell me that what I know is not what happened. Who is telling the truth? You . Hardly. You seem to think that whenever someone talks about zionist jews that somehow that is anti semetic. It is not but you think it is. So in your little mind and in your little world you decide what part of the matrix you live in. Well if that is what you think cw morse code then I guess I am all wrong and you are right. And incidentally sir, I don't care who you think you are. Who gives a care about how big and fat you are. Heck if I was standing right in front of you and you said this stuff to me I would tell you , you were a complete idiot and you wouldn't do anything but take it like a man. You are really getting a bit huffy in your old age buddy. Why don't you go back to the fcc part of this group and tell everyone that wants to hear it how you are an expert on fcc matters. And you can take your butt buddy, sonwacker with you. I stand by everything I have said. We are in a zionist occupied country and we need to break free or else we will fall and fall mightedly. I put blame where blame is due and I follow truth wherever it may lead. The fact that our army is being used by the United Nations, aka Israel, new world order government as a battering ram in occupied Iraq bothers me and bothers me a lot. Any red blooded thinking American in uniform has to be thinking this stuff and has to be asking themselves what to do and then they must do it. They must stop this madness. All it takes is one step at a time. And do it. It is way past due. Bush got on the news today and talked about how bad it would be if we left Iraq and blamed the arabs again for the terrorism. We are blaming the wrong people. It was the jews. Always has been and alway was and until you can bring yourself to see that, you are as useless to the American cause as you were driving a truck. Oh and one more thing, if you knew anything about what you spoke about you would know that that whole thing with Krystal night was just made up. The zionist thugs went around doing all that stuff to make it look like the German people were doing it. The people in the town could not figure out who was doing this and why. You are not reading your real history cw morse code. You have to know that Hitler and most of his staff were jews sir? Did you know this? No you didn't did you. And why would a jew kill other jews? Oh it was a plan all along sir. To make the world feel sorry for the poor jews while they went over and took the palestine area from its rightful owners. The zionist made a deal with hitler because hitler was a zionist jew himself. Hitler asked the zionist what they wanted him to do with the jews. And they told him to do what he wanted. They said that in order for them to pull off this scam that many jews had to die in order to make it look good. In Germany only two flags could fly. The star of david and the german flag sir. Hitler used his shipping to transport jews who were told they had to go to Palestine and get out of germany. The zionist thugs used their own people as cannon fodder to populate a foreign land and to drive out the arabs who are the real semites as far as this conversation goes. There were many jews that served in the german armies and german navy as officers, etc. This is all documented. Of course they all said that they hid their true identities but I think that is false because like I said, the zionist were welcome in Germany. So the zionist plan for a world war was started. Its stated plans were simple. To start the state of Israel and to plunge the world into debt which the zionist owned banks could profit from and in the mean time since they are into blood and killing and other demonic things, they think that it gives them power, so then, they watched from the seats as white men killed each other by the millions and said that it was good. They want to depopulate the world and this is one of the ways they do it. So truckdriver, the next time you want a history lesson you be sure and look up your bubble because you are obviously way behind on your reading which I still don't think you ever do. Now shine my boots!

chuck you have a very odd way of looking at things

so let me get this straight . You said that bush 41 ordered you to Iraq and that you went as ordered. However when I bring up the fact that the Iraq war 1 was fought for oil and Israel as it is now, you said that I didn't get it , that you went for your own reasons. How can this be? You were ordered to go. You had to go. You were used to do the bidding of your new world order masters yet you say that in your own mind you went for your own reasons. I cannot understand this logic. Sir you had no freedom of will to do as you wished. You were ordered to do so and you went as ordered. This is a far cry from the peace corps good buddy. And your spelling is absolutely awful. Do you consider yourself to be one of America's finest and best? I sincerely hope not. I believe earlier I was talking about how the process of dumbing down as taken place around this land for the last 50 years, ......case in point.............look in the mirror and please do not cause it to crack.........also I want my damn tax money back. Our schools are terrible.

"All you do is go around arguing with people about this and that. This is the sign of a insecure ignorant person"

Bubble you just described yourself ! LOL

"I have observed very much that you (plural) present what you have been told are "facts" by certain groups of likemindedness.Like I said anything posted in these areas can be copied and pasted almost verbatum from any of these websites. But there lies the problem You (plural) mimic your "leaders" by repeating what they say assuming you have iron clad evidence because the "leader" said it was so. But when presented with conflicting contradictions and facts that blow holes in the "truth " that you (plural) repeat like a puppet you fall apart because in your (plural) thinking you can't be wrong no matter what the evidence to the contrary shows.So almost everytime conflicting facts against your (plural) statements of "fact" and "documentation" are given the course that seems to follow is either to ignore and go right over top of the contradictions or resort to demeaning the person or verbally attacking them with sarcasim or brute meanness in order to gain control and divert from the conflicts."

Bubble the rest of your rant just proved what I wrote above.

well sonwacker who is arging with who?

have I once ever jumped in the middle of your qso? Nope. You and your buddy jumped on me because you guys think you are running something. You may have found things going your way around here for a while but this is going to change. There is a new voice on your computer dail. It is your bubble and I am here to help. There is a new sheriff in town and his name damn sure ain't reggie hammer.........

?????
You were not jumped on your "facts" and off the wall comments were addressed.
Like this one-that Hitler and most of his staff were jews sir?

"Hitler's grandfather was not Jewish.

There are some rumors hinting that Hitler's grandfather was Jewish. Few, if any, of the reputable historians on the Holocaust believe that this is so. It is more likely that Hitler tried to keep the murky history of his family quite secret because there was a high incidence of insanity and feeble-mindedness in his ancestors.

Rumors die hard, though.

One of Hitler's henchmen, Hans Frank, declared during the Nuremberg Trials in 1945-46, that Hitler's grandmother had worked in the town of Graz as a servant in the home of a Jewish family named Frankenberger. He further claimed that she was seduced by the head of the household and that Hitler's grandfather was the result of that liaison.

A subsequent analysis of Frank's statement by Simon Wiesenthal disclosed that there was no evidence of any Jewish family named Frankenberger ever living in Graz. What is more, Jews had been driven out of Graz in the 15th century and had not been allowed to return until 1856, nearly twenty years after Hitler's grandfather had been born.

Hitler's grandmother's maiden name was Schickelgruber. There is considerable evidence that this family produced abnormal progeny. Examples are: one of Hitler's relatives through his mother's side committed suicide in 1920, another, Aloisha had been placed in an insane asylum, another was "feeble-minded," and yet another was retarded.

According to the article from which I am quoting this material:

"Hitler's real fear, then, was not that someone would discover that he has a Jewish grandfather, but that it would someday come to light that he carried a hereditary disposition toward mental illness and retardation."

You might ask your English teacher to go to a good library and see the following article:

"Hitler's Family Secret: A file recovered from the Nazi Archives tells of a Gestapo investigation into the Fuehrer's murky family history."
By: Ben S. Swearingen
Civilization: The Magazine of the Library of Congress Volume 2, Number 2, Arcg/April 1995, pp. 54-55 "

If you can bring back to memory the title of this thread ? I posted my comments that you asked for and in Bubble fashion you ignored you own request. But I highly doubt after reading how you respond to people that you would have anything to contribute in a rational and controled manner as a gentleman.

also sonwatcher let it be clear

It is not I that says such things. I read much of this material on websites run by jewish researchers searching for the truth and they publish what they find. Many of them are not in favor of what is going on and realize that their faith and their nation has been taken over by a foreign force and they are attempting to get the word out. So you guys go and tell them that they are anti semetic. I am sure they have been called every name in the book for trying to get out the truth. If you wish for resouces , I am going to do this one time and one time only because I don't make a habit of telling anyone where to look. The way I figure it no one can make anyone learn. But go here and look for instance. I am sure Dr. Henry Makow would appreciate your views.

www.savethemales.com

or go here

www.rense.com

Kwijibo,
Thank you for the link. I have been doing some checking. I am trying to find info outside of the Conspiracy websites on the matter. It seems many of them want to interject conversations and deals that take place at the Grove which seem mostly hearsay or assumption but I find it an interesting research.
Thanks.

I do not believe the word of Simon Wiesenthal

I guess you do. He was a one world order zionist to the end. That whole thing about nazi hunting was just a sham.

sonwatcher I have no leader as you call it.

When you wake up, you become incessed with learning. This is me and this has continued for the last several months. In these months I have learned more about this world than I ever did at government schools and I am just barely touching the surface. Such things give you a zeal and then you want to share it with others. Some may say I come on too strong and that I should go more slowly. I cannot do this. I go full bore , balls to the wall because time is short. Do I listen to Alex. Yes I do and I sort of like him. I met him once in Austin and find him to be a egotistical type of guy but he does have some good information and therefore he is the one I listen to on a daily basis just to see what is going on. I am a recovering dittohead who used to listen to Rush everyday and I did this religiously from 1988 to the Jan 2005. Then something happened. Suddenly I knew that all of it was a scam. The left right paradigm, the mean old democrats and the dastardly republicans. It is all a divesion to keep your eyes and your thoughts off of what is really happening. You know people like you sonwatcher believe a little bit but can't bring yourself to believe it all because it will wreck that precious little world you have. It does this and more. Do you think I enjoy this crap? Hell no. I hate it but it is there and it must be discussed. Time is short. Faith without works is dead sir. God gave you a brain and if you will not use it then what good are you? Can you say without a shadow of a doubt that the way this country turned out would have happened if the men did not resort to violence. And no where have I ever advocated killing politicians. I don't know where you got that from. Now I did say that in the day of revolution I believe that many of them will be hung for treason. But so be it. So I do my own research. I learned everything on my own without any leaders. I don't know what you mean by this leaders stuff. No one I know in this has any leader. They are all independent thinkers who find their way on their own and they want it this way. Besides who is a leader? Who can be trusted. I believe in the writings of Alan Stang that we all must be leaders and do it together somehow. Because everytime you create organizations they are immediately infiltrated with the enemy so what is the use. Is this thing that I am in consuming? yes it is. You speak of faith and this conforts you. Well this is good. But it is a mistake to use your faith in God as some kind of crutch to enable you to not look at the truth and believe it. So far you have not told me anything to refute my arguments but merely point to this and that to justify your arguments. Well there are just as many websites that I can go to , to uphold my position as you can to denegrate it. So it is mexican standoff on those issues. Now you say there was no radio interference at New Orleans. But there is much information around that goes against that. You say it is a rumor. Well when you try and prove your point , you point to rumors to prove that I am wrong. You have no proof either sir. I say that Hitler was jewish. You point to many websites that say he was not and use a known zionist liar and forger to prove your point. This is not good. There are many researches that have made the leap to connect the dots on this about Hitler. There is much circumstancial evidence to support that claim. Many odd facts out there that you have chosen not to look at and may researchers that say that he was. So there again you are thwarted. So far you are batting a big goose egg sir. Instead of worrying about these issues why not tell me about the federal reserve , who owns it and who made it and tell me about the real reasons for wars in this world. Can you do that? Let us talk about these issues and quit ignoring them.

It seems many of them want to interject conversations and deals that take place at the Grove which seem mostly hearsay or assumption but I find it an interesting research.
Thanks.

I didn't intend for you to take anything from it except for the worship of Molech. Videotaped and factual. Forget hearsay and conjecture, The undenialable facts themselves give me pause. Sacrifice of an effigy to a stone owl? By Christian leaders? Molech facts. Do they represent you?

And no where have I ever advocated killing politicians. I don't know where you got that from

Why, I got it from you ! -

I for one would absolutely without a shadow of doubt pull the lever on the hangman's noose on many of our presesnt day government officials. And I would sleep well that night knowing that I did the right thing.

But it is a mistake to use your faith in God as some kind of crutch to enable you to not look at the truth and believe it.

You have it wrong sir. My faith carries me despite my surroundings. As for not accepting truth when I see it, I do not find your theories as truth.

So far you have not told me anything to refute my arguments but merely point to this and that to justify your arguments. Well there are just as many websites that I can go to , to uphold my position as you can to denegrate it

Exactly . What I posted was not intended to prove anything outside your comments of something being total fact and truth are not as foolproof as you like to believe. They can be contradicted by other facts that you fail to see or present.

There are many researches that have made the leap to connect the dots on this about Hitler. There is much circumstancial evidence to support that claim.

As I can do the same to deny your assumption that he was.Many also research and deny your rumor. Not proving anything accept there are researches that contradict what you are trying to represent as fact.

So far you are batting a big goose egg sir.

Nope. I think I have shown that your egg has no yolk.In other words what you boldly assurt as total foolproof fact cannot be stated as such because it has evidences that show the contrary. It can be factually argued against. So it must reside under the label of theory.

Why fight over something that happened so long ago?You should be more concerened about the world as it stands now,on the brink of insanty!As far the conspirasy thing goes.Did the goverment have something to do with the JFK assination,i think so.Was there an alien landing or crash in roswell NM?As someone who has seen more than a few strange things in the night sky,i think so.Do they really know why there has been such a huge jump in alsimers(cant spell it,sorry)in the past 50 years?Hell yes they know but the dont want to tell the american people that they are slowly killing us with all of the things that are put into or food.Did the goverment know that 9-11 was coming before it happened?yes they new but they did nothing.That along should shut up all of those who say that the goverment hides nothing from us and has the american peoples intrest in mind!The only things that make the papers or the TV as far a news goes is only the things that the goverment wants you to see.

DONT BOTHER TO WAKE UP,ITS ALREADY TO LATE!!!!!

Almost all the documents that prove the Holocaust are German. The Germans were extremely good record keepers. Everything had to be done with the proper paperwork. No Jew plots.

Genocide is nothing new. It's been going on for all of recorded history. Hitler was not the worst, Stalin and Mao were bigger murderers.

Bubblepuppy, your anger and insults just make you look foolish. Big blocks of text are painful to read, learn to write.

Kwijibo,
Again my error. I coralated it with the context of what has been discussed so far in this thread. Yes I know what Moloch worship is. And yes it truly is disturbing to say the least.No, their conduct does not represent me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.