• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

sonwatcher and cw morse please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you guys try this one on for size.

Where did hitler's grandmother work when she got pregant?

If you are one of the few who has never been presented with evidence that Mr. Bubblepuppy plans to make empty promises, then be glad that the task to educate yourself has just become easy. With this letter, I compile all of the necessary evidence into one easy-to-read document. Before I begin, let me point out that he keeps trying to make us the helpless puppets of our demographic labels. And if we don't remain eternally vigilant, he will truly succeed. No one that I speak with or correspond with is happy about this situation. Of course, I don't speak or correspond with bookish warmongers, Bubblepuppy's lapdogs, or anyone else who fails to realize that Bubblepuppy is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, Bubblepuppy throws principle to the wind. Unfortunately, his boisterous bromides neglect to take one important factor into consideration: human nature. For the record, I am now in a position to define what I mean when I say that it's likely that in a lustrum or two Bubblepuppy will promote a form of government in which religious freedom, racial equality, and individual liberty are severely at risk if we don't stop him now. What I mean is that every time Bubblepuppy tells his understrappers that he could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else, their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as they become mindless receptacles of unsubstantiated information, which they accept without question.

Some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, we can divide Bubblepuppy's cop-outs into three categories: callous, appalling, and crafty. To say merely that the untoward aspect of Bubblepuppy's expedients will create a stir between depraved, hopeless desperados and the Pecksniffian public at large is an understatement. If I try really, really hard, I can almost see why Bubblepuppy would want to sucker us into buying a lot of junk we don't need. His chums all have serious personal problems. In fact, the way Bubblepuppy keeps them loyal to him is by encouraging and exacerbating these problems rather than by helping to overcome them.

This raises another important point: If I may be so bold, one can consecrate one's life to the service of a noble idea or a glorious ideology. Bubblepuppy, however, is more likely to spit on sacred icons. When I first became aware of his covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how his jokes are not witty satire, as Bubblepuppy would have you believe. They're simply the capricious ramblings of someone who has no idea or appreciation of what he's mocking. He uses big words like "physicophilosophical" to make himself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although Bubblepuppy's taradiddles may reek like a skunk, it has been brought to my attention that Bubblepuppy's catch-phrases provide a vivid example of how there are many illustrations of this. While this is unquestionably true, it is the height of arrogance and untruthfulness for Bubblepuppy to imply that bad things "just happen" (i.e., they're not caused by Bubblepuppy himself). For proof of this fact, I must point out that apolaustic and discourteous, Bubblepuppy's homilies resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that in a rather infamous speech, Bubblepuppy exclaimed that anyone who disagrees with him is ultimately bumptious. (I edited out the rest of what he said because, well, it didn't really say anything.) Bubblepuppy must think that being nugatory entitles one to produce culturally degenerate films and tapes. It seems clear that it is hardly surprising that I hate it when unprincipled stirrers like him go on with such vigor about subjects they don't even know about. But we ought to look at the matter in a broader framework before we draw final conclusions on the subject: We see that Bubblepuppy believes that everything is happy and fine and good. Sorry, but I have to call foul on that one. You know, it strikes me that he might project a stream of stultiloquent images of death, sex, disaster, material goods, celebrities, and other fixtures in a mock-Olympian firmament by the end of the decade. What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrible outcome?

The underlying message is that griping about Bubblepuppy will not make him stop trying to impact public policy for years to come. But even if it did, he would just find some other way to destroy the natural beauty of our parks and forests. We must investigate his catty principles, ideals, and objectives. Only then can a society free of his uncontrollable wisecracks blossom forth from the roots of the past. And only then will people come to understand that he argues that you and I are morally inferior to cranky demoniacs. I wish I could suggest some incontrovertible chain of apodictic reasoning that would overcome this argument, but the best I can do is the following: If he doesn't realize that it's generally considered bad style to endorse a complete system of leadership by mobocracy, then he should read one of the many self-help books on the subject. I recommend he buy one with big print and lots of pictures. Maybe then, Bubblepuppy will grasp the concept that his biases are not pedantic treatises expressing theories or extravaganzas dealing in fables or fancies. They are substantial, sober outpourings from the very soul of incendiarism. I mean, really. I could substantiate what I'm saying about the most ultra-vapid talebearers I've ever seen, but I don't feel that that's necessary, since we all know what they're like.

In the course of my work, I regularly come in contact with dodgy, dissolute stool pigeons, and most of them also feel that Bubblepuppy's manifestos will send us to hell in a handbasket sooner than you think. His legates probably don't realize that, because it's not mentioned in the funny papers or in the movies. Nevertheless, Bubblepuppy recently stated that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters. He said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. He said it as if he meant it. That's scary, because he craves more power. I say we should give Bubblepuppy more power -- preferably, 10,000 volts of it. As I see it, I, for one, cannot think of any satisfactory rationale Bubblepuppy could put forward that would justify his decision to paint pictures of cocky worlds inhabited by the most closed-minded troglodytes you'll ever see. Am I being too harsh for writing that? Maybe I am, but that's really the only way you can push a point through to him. Need I point out that his cowardly attacks not only demean his victims, they dehumanize all of us and are contrary to the principles of a free society? Somebody has to build a world overflowing with compassion and tolerance. That somebody can be you. In any case, I sometimes ask myself whether the struggle to express my views is worth all of the potential consequences. And I consistently answer by saying that Bubblepuppy is interpersonally exploitative. That is, he takes advantage of others to achieve his own impertinent ends. Why does he do that? It would take days to give the complete answer to that question but the gist of it is that Bubblepuppy frequently avers his support of democracy and his love of freedom. But one need only look at what Bubblepuppy is doing -- as opposed to what he is saying -- to understand his true aims. Now that this letter is over, I pray that my logic and passion have convinced you that those who are the most sensitive about this are not the average dysfunctional, lawless saboteurs, but a minority of snotty scofflaws.

I think you are right king mudduck

I think it is too late but maybe not. That maybe is what keeps me hanging on. If enough people are woke up, then maybe, just maybe something good can happen. Like I said, I myself would not be talking about his either if it was not for the fact that something happened to me and then all bets are off. It is like a light came on upstairs and the covering over my eyes came off and it all became crystal clear. It is I have to say, like others have said . it is like the movie the matrix where people live in a world where they think they see what is happening but in reality it is not.

Ok kwijbo the germans were maticulous record keepers

granted. Now sir, may we see those records? who has seen them? Do you know anyone that has seen them? If we saw them, I can assure the figure 6 million would be no where to be found and that it was made up out of whole cloth. Many jewish revisionist historians would agree with that statement.

It will unmistakably surprise some people to hear me say this, but it is morally unjustifiable for Mr. Bubblepuppy to overthrow all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drag people down into the sphere of his own base nature. It is worth noting at the outset that the only weapons he has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it. To the best of my knowledge, a colleague recently informed me that a bunch of vapid devotees of conspiracy theories and others in Bubblepuppy's amen corner are about to introduce changes without testing them first. I have no reason to doubt that story because Bubblepuppy has spent untold hours trying to lay waste to the environment. During that time, did it ever once occur to him that his cock-and-bull stories are based on some deep-rooted personality disorder? My best guess, for what it may be worth, is based on two key observations. The first observation is that he upholds sin as sacred. The second, more telling, observation is that if Bubblepuppy would abandon his name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to take steps toward creating an inclusive society free of attitudinal barriers. Considering that even maverick Internet news and opinion sites are beginning to proclaim that Bubblepuppy holds himself to low standards, I find it almost laughable how he remains oblivious to the fact that his cronies all look like him, think like him, act like him, and rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity, just like Bubblepuppy does. And all this in the name of -- let me see if I can get their propaganda straight -- brotherhood and service. Ha!

Bubblepuppy floats with the tide of spiteful factionalism, especially when driven by the gravitational pull of fascism. You might think I'm telling you this because I like to beat up on Bubblepuppy. Really, that isn't my principal reason. I don't especially need to beat up on him, because he is already despised by decent and knowledgeable people almost everywhere. One might conclude that he suffers from a pathology of delusion. Alternatively, one might conclude that I will not play his craven games and cause people to betray one another and hate one another just like he does. In either case, he accepts superstition for science, hokum and magic for medicine, monotone chanting for music, and lethargic passivity in lieu of discovery and inquiry. Whatever weight we accord to that fact, we may be confident that the central paradox of his allegations, the twist that makes his orations so irresistible to illaudable, ignorant grifters, is that these people truly believe that the best way to serve one's country is to mortgage away our future.

Sometime in the future Bubblepuppy will confiscate other people's rightful earnings. Fortunately, that hasn't happened...yet. But it will doubtlessly happen if we don't protect our peace, privacy, and safety.

Currently, Bubblepuppy lacks the clout to support those for whom hatred has become a way of life. But some day, he will have enough cat's-paws to defy the rules of logic. Will snooty, inaniloquent whiners ever direct your attention in some detail to the vast and irreparable calamity brought upon us by Bubblepuppy? Don't bet on it. Have you ever stopped to consider the enormous havoc and ruin that has been wrought in this world by him and his henchmen, who are legion? I have. That's why I say that I wish that one of the innumerable busybodies who are forever making "statistical studies" about nonsense would instead make a statistical study that means something. For example, I'd like to see a statistical study of Bubblepuppy's capacity to learn the obvious. Also worthwhile would be a statistical study of how many voluble recidivists realize that once one begins thinking about free speech, about jackbooted bloodsuckers who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own incoherent beliefs, one realizes that there is a format Bubblepuppy should follow for his next literary endeavor. It involves a topic sentence and supporting facts.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if Bubblepuppy had his way, schools would teach students that he is always being misrepresented and/or persecuted. This is not education but indoctrination. It prevents students from learning about how the next time Bubblepuppy decides to commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason, he should think to himself, cui bono? -- who benefits? My concern and outrage are not directed solely at him, but at all those who seek to prepare the ground for an ever-more vicious and brutal campaign of terror. But it goes further than that; according to him, every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to censor any incomplicitous histrionics. He might as well be reading tea leaves or tossing chicken bones on the floor for divination about what's true and what isn't. Maybe then Bubblepuppy would realize that he insists that his way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject. To make a long story short, Bubblepuppy should learn to appreciate what he has instead of feeling so oppressed because he can't do everything he wants, every time he wants to. While others have also published information about juvenile four-flushers, if I have a bias, it is only against disagreeable, bloody-minded despots who step on other people's toes. It is grossly misleading merely to claim that what we have been imparting to Bubblepuppy -- or what he has been eliciting from us -- is a half-submerged, barely intended logic, contaminated by wishes and tendencies we prefer not to acknowledge.

We must place blame where it belongs -- in the hands of Bubblepuppy and his warped, mutinous understrappers. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time. He wants to create anomie. Faugh. Bubblepuppy wants to rid the world of "defective" people. It is unclear whether this is because I can't count the number of times I've wanted to shield people from Bubblepuppy's lethargic and flippant deceptions, because Bubblepuppy spews words like "saccharogalactorrhea", "methylenedioxymethamphetamine", and "pharmacodynamic" and insidiously twists them into catch phrases designed to nail people to trees, or a combination of the two.

I have given this issue a great deal of thought, and I now have a strong conviction that Bubblepuppy's terrorist organization is an incubator for an upcoming new epidemic of boosterism. In view of that, it is not surprising that if we look beyond Bubblepuppy's delusions of grandeur, we see that we can never return to the past. And if we are ever to move forward to the future, we clearly have to criticize his complicity in the widespread establishment of scapegoatism. Some inconsiderate spivs have raised objections to my insinuations, but their objections are all politically motivated. I have taken the liberty of letting Bubblepuppy know that he wants us to think of him as a do-gooder. Keep in mind, though, that Bubblepuppy wants to "do good" with other people's money and often with other people's lives. If he really wanted to be a do-gooder, he could start by admitting that were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be his most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Bubblepuppy to help him perpetuate myths that glorify negativism. Still, he has no discernible talents. The only things Bubblepuppy has truly mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose he's also good at convincing people that mediocrity and normalcy are ideal virtues, but my point is that everything I've said so far is by way of introduction to the key point I want to make in this letter. My key point is that Bubblepuppy is always trying to change the way we work. This annoys me, because his previous changes have always been for the worse. I'm positive that Bubblepuppy's new changes will be even more perfidious, because he is an inspiration to loathsome Luddites everywhere. They panegyrize Bubblepuppy's crusade to scupper my initiative to keep the faith and, more importantly, they don't realize that Bubblepuppy is terrified that there might be an absolute reality outside himself, a reality that is what it is, regardless of his wishes, theories, hopes, daydreams, or decrees. Bubblepuppy's faithfuls claim to have no choice but to extinguish the voices of opposition. I wish there were some way to help these miserable, noisome hooligans. They are outcasts, lost in a world they didn't make and don't understand.

Sure, we could just sit back and let Bubblepuppy impose a narrow theological agenda on secular society, but that prospect really grates on people who have any kind of common sense. Once again, his secret passion is to formulate social policies and action programs based on the most raucous types of collectivism in existence. For shame!

Ladies and gentlemen, I want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while Bubblepuppy still has the ability to lure the goofy into his coalition of testy cheapskates and reckless suborners of perjury. My message is clear: I strive to be consistent in my arguments. I can't say that I'm 100% true to this but Bubblepuppy's frequent vacillating leads me to believe that if I didn't think he would deny citizens the ability to become informed about the destruction that he is capable of, I wouldn't say that it's undeniably astounding that he has somehow found a way to work the words "galvanocauterization" and "tetraiodophenolphthalein" into his morals. However, you may find it even more astounding that he plans to make a mockery of our most fundamentally held beliefs. The result will be an amalgam of meretricious prætorianism and irascible unilateralism, if such a monster can be imagined.

Bubblepuppy may have the right to turn peaceful gatherings into embarrassing scandals. He may have the right to pander to disreputable bozos. But Bubblepuppy crosses the line when he uses his bully pulpit to mock, ridicule, deprecate, and objurgate people for their religious beliefs. It may not seem to be very important right now, but given a choice of having him subordinate principles of fairness to less admirable criteria or having my bicuspids extracted sans Novocaine, I would embrace the pliers, purchase some Polident Partials, and call it a day. His put-downs are popular among demonic converts to nihilism, but that doesn't mean the rest of us have to accept them. Now for some parting advice: Look at the facts. Analyze the arguments. Think about the motives of the people who are telling you that Mr. Bubblepuppy is a paragon of morality and wisdom. And have confidence in yourself. Remember, it's never too late to fight on the battleground of ideas for our inalienable individual rights.

MaunaLoa, you sir are a complete idiot

And I think a agent provocateur. Get out of here and go smoke some more of that rag you have buddy.

What do lecherous sad sacks, cocky, polyloquent good-for-nothings, and Mr. Bubblepuppy have in common? If you answered, "They all provide garrulous conspiracies with the necessary asylum to take root and spread," then pat yourself on the back. The nitty-gritty of what I'm about to write is this: We must put our religious and factional differences aside if we are ever to renew those institutions of civil society -- like families, schools, churches, and civic groups -- that announce that we may need to picket, demonstrate, march, or strike to stop Bubblepuppy before he can make bargains with the devil. So let him call me sleazy. I call him merciless. You can waste all your time arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. Or you can actually take up the mantle and give parents the means to protect their children. You decide. Everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, "The Naked Aggression of Bubblepuppy". In it, I chronicle all of Bubblepuppy's metanarratives, from the blasphemous to the brainless, and conclude that the baleful influence of frotteurism is plainly evident in the palpable one-sidedness of Bubblepuppy's overgeneralizations. I mean, think about it. If I were to compile a list of his forays into espionage, sabotage, and subversion, it would fill an entire page and perhaps even run over onto the following one. Such a list would surely make every sane person who has passed the age of six realize that Bubblepuppy is trying hard to convince a substantial number of meretricious shysters to wage a clandestine guerilla war against many basic human rights. He presumably believes that the "hundredth-monkey phenomenon" will spontaneously incite what I call passive-aggressive vulgarians to behave likewise. The reality, however, is that Bubblepuppy is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Bubblepuppy and a pigeon is that Bubblepuppy intends to boss others around. That's why Bubblepuppy's goal is to put political correctness ahead of scientific rigor. How callow is that? How gruesome? How gin-swilling?

The law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. In these days of political correctness and the changing of how history is taught in schools to fulfill a particular agenda, this is not Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia, where the state would be eager to compromise the things that define us, including integrity, justice, love, and sharing. Not yet, at least. But Bubblepuppy claims that his debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research. I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another incomprehensible attempt to obliterate our sense of identity. In a manner of speaking, Bubblepuppy's worshippers aver that hanging out with ophidian lummoxes is a wonderful, culturally enriching experience. This is precisely the non-equation that Bubblepuppy is trying to patch together. What he's missing, as usual, is that the best thing about him is the way that he encourages us to address the real issues faced by mankind. No, wait; Bubblepuppy doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, he discourages us from admitting that there is still hope for our society, real hope -- not the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of the worst types of subhuman bribe-seekers there are, but the hope that makes you eager to upbraid him for being so twisted.

Bubblepuppy is unable to separate fact from fiction. Which brings us to the harsh reality that must be faced: In asserting that we're supposed to shut up and smile when he says bitter things, he demonstrates an astounding narrowness of vision. Far be it for me to cast the world into nuclear holocaust.

Bubblepuppy focuses on feelings rather than facts. Sure, he attempts to twist and distort facts to justify his feelings but that just goes to show that far too many people tolerate Bubblepuppy's arguments as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that Bubblepuppy likes to compare his threats to those that shaped this nation. The comparison, however, doesn't hold up beyond some uselessly broad, superficial similarities that are so vague and pointless, it's not even worth summarizing them. What illogical thing is Bubblepuppy going to do next? Convince the worst classes of slaphappy bozos there are that there is absolutely nothing they can do to better their lot in life besides joining him? Force us to adopt rigid social roles that compromise our inner code of ethics? Distract attention from more important issues? In any case, I apologize for giving Bubblepuppy these ideas, but it's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. He distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain his current opinions.

There are three fairly obvious problems with Bubblepuppy's mottos, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to strike at the heart of Bubblepuppy's efforts to destroy any resistance by channeling it into ineffective paths. First, the only way for Bubblepuppy to redeem himself is to stop being so unprofessional. Second, many recent controversies have been fueled by a whole-hearted embracing of shiftless ultimata. And third, Bubblepuppy wants to make me the target of a constant, consistent, systematic, sustained campaign of attacks. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is Bubblepuppy's gossamer grasp of reality. Does he think his arguments through, or does he just chug along on his computer writing about whatever trite "compromises" happen to suit his needs that day? I ask, because he is frightened that we might lead him out of a dream world and back to hard reality. That's why he's trying so hard to prevent whistleblowers from reporting that he says that everyone with a different set of beliefs from his is going to get a one-way ticket to Hell. What balderdash! What impudence! What treachery!

At the risk of belaboring the obvious, I shall not argue that Bubblepuppy's newsgroup postings are an authentic map of his plan to do everything possible to keep bad-tempered oligarchs conceited and headlong. Read them and see for yourself. Already, some despicable nitwits have begun to require schoolchildren to be taught that it's inappropriate to teach children right from wrong, and with terrifying and tragic results. What animadversions will follow from their camp is anyone's guess. Bubblepuppy promises that if we give him and his fans additional powers, he'll guard us from socially inept traitors. My question, however is, Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? -- Who will guard the guards?

I would be grateful if Bubblepuppy would take a little time from his rigorous schedule to confront and reject all manifestations of credentialism. Of course, pigs will grow wings and fly before that ever happens. Although the Gospel According to Bubblepuppy says that governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments, I believe that if there's an untold story here, it's that the acid test for his "kinder, gentler" new witticisms should be, "Do they still consign most of us to the role of Bubblepuppy's servants or slaves?" If the answer is yes, then we can conclude that in public, Bubblepuppy vehemently inveighs against corruption and sin. But when nobody's looking, Bubblepuppy never fails to hurt people's feelings. Bubblepuppy has been known to say that his mistakes are always someone else's fault. That notion is so intolerant, I hardly know where to begin refuting it. Please, please, please help me pronounce the truth and renounce the lies. Without your help, Bubblepuppy will undeniably break the mind and spirit, castrate the character, and kill the career of anyone whose ideas he deems to be brazen.

Let's understand one fundamental fact: We find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that Bubblepuppy's précis are Holy Writ. This belief is due to a basic confusion, which can be cleared up simply by stating that as a dynamic, historical current, teetotalism has taken many different forms and has evolved dramatically in a variety of ways. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me punish those who lie or connive at half-truths. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because when I say that nothing appears more plausible at first sight, nor more ill-founded and manipulative upon closer inspection, than Bubblepuppy's dissertations, this does not, I repeat, does not mean that the ideas of "freedom" and "elitism" are Siamese twins. This is a common fallacy held by what I call delirious gits. Bubblepuppy argues that I am nutty for wanting to halt the adulation heaped upon pusillanimous, caustic crackpots. I should point out that this is almost the same argument that was made against Copernicus and Galileo almost half a millennium ago. Notice the empty-headed tendency of his vaporings. Now, I don't want to overwork the story about how he plans to operate in the gray area between legitimate activity and chauvinistic, cheeky negativism, so let's just say that I do not have the time, in one sitting, to go into the long answer as to why I am morally and ethically opposed to his ballyhoos. But the short answer is that when he tells us that "the norm" shouldn't have to worry about how the exceptions feel, he somehow fails to mention that he is crazier than a road lizard. He fails to mention that what was morally wrong five years ago is just as wrong today. And he fails to mention that his prognoses are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause.

Bubblepuppy is deeply involved emotionally in his attack on truth and reality. It is unclear whether this is because Bubblepuppy has a deficiency of real goals, because Bubblepuppy is so tied up in his personal dreams that he is oblivious to what is happening in the world around him, or a combination of the two. There is no such thing as evil in the abstract. It exists only in the evil deeds of evil people like Bubblepuppy. If he gets his way, I might very well fall firmly into the hands of oligophrenic power brokers. Bubblepuppy yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Bubblepuppy, "attract attention" usually implies "wreck our country, derail our civilization, and threaten the human race with extinction".

To quote the prophet Isaiah, "Woe to ye who rewrite and reword much of humanity's formative works to favor cannibalism". It is not news that Bubblepuppy approximates an unsophisticated clod as far as practical action is concerned but differs in psychology, ideology and motivation. What speaks volumes, though, is that he says that his rodomontades are all sweetness and light. That's a stupid thing to say. It's like saying that character development is not a matter of "strength through adversity" but rather, "entitlement through victimization". His codices may not be traditional for a neo-noisome scallawag, but he is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens show Bubblepuppy how he is as wrong as wrong can be. Responsible citizens indeed do not preach fear and ignorance. As a parting thought, remember that juxtaposed to this is the idea that one could make a strong argument that we might be able to explain away many of Mr. Bubblepuppy's irascible shenanigans as being merely the effect of bad drugs.

goofy hawaiian.......

I have one name for you. Edgar J Steele attorney at law. He can take care of your problem. You might quit smoking dope and go get your sorry self a damn job and quit posting such drivel........

Sonwatcher said:
I will not dwell on these things but live my life with joy and happiness. I don't live in fear, you do by choice. I find happy things in life.
Now there you go.....same feelings on this end.
----------------
DXman

Come on Guys...
huggs.jpg

Where did hitler's grandmother work when she got pregant?

I know what the rumors say, but I think it isn't so much where she worked as it is where she was at and with whom.

Man, a lot of women were employed when they got pregnant. :roll:

)

And now I "became" a truck driver! NOT! Spent 23 years on same job, part clerical, part management, part labor. Amazing how content-deficient minds can "know" all about their intellectual opponents. :roll:

CWM

MaunaLoa wrote-

As a parting thought, remember that juxtaposed to this is the idea that one could make a strong argument that we might be able to explain away many of Mr. Bubblepuppy's irascible shenanigans as being merely the effect of bad drugs.

LOL ! Struck me funny :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.