• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sparky seems upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ass kissing over there is incredible!!!!!! :thumbdown:
"No soup for you"
soupnaziyi2.png

some may call it ass kissing , i call it supporting someone whos always done me right .
what was your experience there like taker ?

Wow, I actually agree with Booty 100% for once! lol

From watching the post on all the forums, it seems that there are a lot of Kale (10k) supporters, and I do support the "Support the small biz man in the USA" type attitude i'm seeing out there.
Sparky's is no where even close to becoming like Bozo Town just because AL deleted ALL post concerning the Tram Antenna. It was all due to less than a hand full of guys constantly bickering about Tram copying the 10K.
I bought a 10K and a Tram from AL just to see the difference and test the 2.
The comment that the price difference in antennas was only like $25, to some that means a lot as to whether they can try to own a quality antenna or not, especially after shipping!
I don't even want to get into shipping to Alaska, talk about the raped feeling.
enough rambling for now.....See YA!

To me -as someone who ran a service business of my own- Sparky sounds like he is re-adjusting his business strategy. That is, he feels well-established and recognized for what he does. Before this point - he had the need to do it better than everybody else for his own families sake. Competing against himself for better results.

I think he has turned a corner and will continue to work - so long as he can have it the way he wants to do it - if he is to continue at all. 'No freebies anymore' says that he felt he has given a lot - and perhaps too much. Can't really blame him for that reasoning. It is the criticism that has made him go this way. If he is going to do a job and then get questioned for the means in which he chooses to perform it; then what is the point? Either one chooses to go to Sparky and accept what he does and how he does it - or go to another and tell them what exactly you want done.

In other words; he feels as though his authority is being challenged. I agree with him. Either let him do it his way and be ultimately satisfied for the result - or push off! Remember this though: any radio worked on by Sparky is worth more than most others. He is still preferred - and referred to...

Last edited:
some may call it ass kissing , i call it supporting someone whos always done me right .
what was your experience there like taker ?

Sure it's nice to post something nice if someone does a good job for you, but CBRT takes it way beyond reasonable.

6a00d834515db069e200e5502162b08833-.jpg

As far as I am concerned, being in business is hard enough. If the EXPERTS that question what the tech does knew anything at all, they would not be taking their equipment to anyone! They would do the work themselves. Since they dont know S#%T, they should shut the hell up and let the expert do the work they asked him to do and stop thinking they know more than he does!!!:censored:

Can ya tell I have some strong feelings here???

PR

Sure it's nice to post something nice if someone does a good job for you, but CBRT takes it way beyond reasonable.

6a00d834515db069e200e5502162b08833-.jpg

i was just commenting on takers reply about sparkys based on my dealings with sparkys .
CBRT is another story , and i have nothing good to say about CBRT , and they may well feel the same way about me . LOL .

As far as I am concerned, being in business is hard enough. If the EXPERTS that question what the tech does knew anything at all, they would not be taking their equipment to anyone! They would do the work themselves. Since they dont know S#%T, they should shut the hell up and let the expert do the work they asked him to do and stop thinking they know more than he does!!!:censored:

Can ya tell I have some strong feelings here???

PR

Nail firmly whacked on the head there,as packrat correctly says if the dipshits knew anything about radios or the techs they slag off,they wouldn't need a tech because they'd have the knowledge to do it themselves,its that simple.

ever noticed how the ones that slag off others always have the worst sounding stations?

too egotistical too believe anyone who points out their setup's flaws,too egotisical too let anyone repair or sort out the flaws,but mainly too fucking dumb too do it themselves or realise those criticising were giving constructive criticism.

so they just go on and on sounding woeful but convincing themselves their station is the mutts nuts,"the ego has landed",pmsl.

slagging off techs is easy,any halfwit can do it,doing better,more reliable work than them isn't so easy,don't get me wrong though some techs deserve everything they get,these are the guys who are even dumber than the dipshit who can't fix it himself then slags others,at least he had the crumb off intelligence not to do it,but these techs who think they can do it then fuck it up,these guys are a work of art.I have a saying that covers them,
"They have their ambitions and their capabilities seriously mixed up".

As predicted, the Sparky Defense Force has arrived led by Booty Monster who I'm told has "al you the man" in his signature on another forum.

Just calling it as I see it.

I am not defending anyone in particular, I am just stating facts. Yes, some techs are woeful, but the ones who are good, should be left to do their job, and not have to listen to carping from halfwits who dont know S*&%!. I have had people bring me boats where they hooked the batteries up BACKWARDS, smoking much of a very large harness, (these are 40' and up boats, by the way) and many of the electronics, and complain that it took too long to fix and cost too much. All because they couldnt keep their hands off of things that they dont ungerstand, all the while denying any part in the problem. I do know what Sparky is talking about, though I dont know him, and have never purchased anything from him.

PR

As predicted, the Sparky Defense Force has arrived led by Booty Monster who I'm told has "al you the man" in his signature on another forum.

Just calling it as I see it.

LOL . damn right i have it in my siggy at sparkys . it looks like this
al.gif

why wouldnt i ?
youre just jealous i dont have ..... GLR you the Man ...... in my siggy here :p .
but then again , there isnt anybody anywhere with that in their siggy is there ?

i see things too ;)

does glr ever post anything helpful, or is he just he to tug at strings and see where things go? glr, you always have something to say, although most of the time all i hear from you is crap. like i stated before, why don't you tell us who you use for your mods? then maybe we can all talk shit about your tech. just my 2 pennies.

I've bought quite a few things from Al. But after buying 2 3300hp's from him that had the trace cut for the modulation I know longer buy a tuned radio from him. I ask for a radio sealed in the box. He really is a nice guy to talk to and deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.