• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sparky seems upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLR only lets ampower work on his radios . :)

BOOTY MONSTER has stated the obvious.

oh and just to make it official...

t7bz8l.gif

Oh and Chop...you seem upset. I'm worried about you.

LOL @ GLR
good one ;)

can you do one in flames that says "BOOTY MONSTER IS A DUCK !!" ?

speaking of folks being upset.............
hey taker , did you get a radio from sparky and have a problem but instead of letting sparky take care of you you decided to cry and moan about it ?

Yep sure did!!! would not answer email or phone. radio was so screwed up I had to send it to someone else to get it fixed right... It is easy to put stickers on the side. Radio was never tuned someone got in there and made a mess out of it. First and last radio from that place!!!!:thumbdown:

Guys it easy to criticize and bad mouth others. I have never done business with Sparky and may not agree with what I see but as someone stated earlier in this thread being in business is real tough right now. I been there done that. It's real rough to make a buck. I think at the end of the day the guy is trying hard to do a good job and make a buck but the cb crowd make that difficult to do. Especially in this economy.

So from what I gather, Sparky set up a new forum which looks suspiciously like some other cb shops forum that suspiciously looks a lot like Sparky's website. Some guy called him out on it and this is Sparky's response:

Yea, Wldgoos...I 'Copied' it from somebosy else...thats my ambition in life. You know, it's probably not a secret, so I may as well come out and say it, I just out and out, don't like you.
I don't like your 'undertones' that always seem to pop up in your posts.
I don't like you. Period I think you are a 2 faceed human being. Do me a favor, go over to the 'Other; forum that you suck ass on and stay there.
Anybody else that has a problem with this....feel free.

***Forum Rules from the Administrator*** Page 2

This is just getting weird.

GLR,

I think I would respond the same way.

As a private individual I would as well but as someone interested in using a forum to promote their business I believe I would at least try to refrain from telling anyone to “go over to the 'Other; forum that you suck ass on and stay there.“

Yep sure did!!! would not answer email or phone. radio was so screwed up I had to send it to someone else to get it fixed right... It is easy to put stickers on the side. Radio was never tuned someone got in there and made a mess out of it. First and last radio from that place!!!!:thumbdown:

so someone at sparkys opened a brand new radio , screwed it up , put a sparkys sticker on it and sent it to ya ? apparently you opened it and voided the warranty right there . if it was so screwed up why didnt you just send it back ? yes sparky can be hard to reach , sometimes ive had to try another day myself . but once you open it he has no idea what someone was trying to do to it . anybody can put out a lemon from time to time . but im sure theres a lot more folks whos wants outweigh their ability/intellect that screw them up tying to do something on ti theirself then want to blame who they got it from . not necessarally you , but im sure its been done .

im curious as to why you opened it . are you a radio tech ? if so why didnt you do your own tuneup ? where you going to repair it yourself ?

anybody can put out a lemon from time to time .?

the 148 GTL I got sealed and sparkified definitely fits this criteria...

I really think this whole support or bash attitude is kind of silly, apparently either you worship the bench he keeps his Golden screwdriver on, or you don't, either way why :bdh::bdh:

The only way anything not "Fattened" up makes my bench is if one of the used pieces I buy is pre-tuned... Funny thing is I've only picked up one radio that didn't have room for lots of improvement.

BTW: Hats off to you ButtFuzz, the 29 I got from you only spent about 30 minutes on my bench, which is definitely a record (y)

Buy or not, doubt Sparky will lose much sleep over the debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.