• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sparky seems upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparky definately didn't handle it properly.
I'm extremely NEW here and maybe it's too early for me to speak my mind, but I personally think that Sparky's posts were unprofessional. Using profanity and losing your temper is not the professional image that I would want for a business that I own. Doing that IN WRITING in a worldwide, public medium (like the Internet) is a VERY bad idea, IMHO. I've never been to Sparky's (never even heard of it before now), but I'm disappointed with that presentation of the company. I seriously doubt I'll ever end up purchasing there.

BTW, I'm new to SWL and new to this forum. So far I really like it! I hope to get to know all of you well...and "hello" from the Last Frontier (Alaska).

Well call me Scrooge, but i'd sure rather see Mrs or Miss Clause instead of Booty in his X-mas card attire.

how about this Bowtie ?

fcs3.gif

Reading threads like this on a forum supposedly dedicated to teaching and learning about a great hobby is a lot like listening to a group of old women bitching about menstrual problems. It's becoming increasingly obvious why CBer's get such bad press. Every forum I've been on is the same. One day everyone jumps on the bandwagon on praising an individual, six months later the same group is tearing them up. When that becomes boring the "CB Rambo's" become "cyber-Rambos". Frankly, there's damn few individuals that have commented in this particular thread that I'd care to have backing me in fight. It might give "friendly fire" a whole new meaning. I'll get off the cross now and let someone else have the wood! We gone.

Reading threads like this on a forum supposedly dedicated to teaching and learning about a great hobby is a lot like listening to a group of old women bitching about menstrual problems. It's becoming increasingly obvious why CBer's get such bad press. Every forum I've been on is the same. One day everyone jumps on the bandwagon on praising an individual, six months later the same group is tearing them up. When that becomes boring the "CB Rambo's" become "cyber-Rambos". Frankly, there's damn few individuals that have commented in this particular thread that I'd care to have backing me in fight. It might give "friendly fire" a whole new meaning. I'll get off the cross now and let someone else have the wood! We gone.

I don't see how this comment has anything to do with the OP topic. Noone was "bandwagoning" Sparky before, noone is "cyber-ramboing" him now, and there's no fight that anyone needs backing for. Sparky is the one that posted those funny posts on his own forum. When you write somthing in public, people are free to comment aobut what you wrote in public, too...especially if you're the owner of a business and you're writing about your customers.

If Sparky truly gave some equipment to people to "review" and those "reviews" did not disclose the gift, then the law was broken, plain and simple. It's not "cyber-ramboing" to call him out on that.

oh boy...

According to someone who I generally trust,

Shadowman2 = Sparky

This thread serves no purpose at this point. We've all seen that Sparky has issues that need to be dealt with and as such I will not be doing any business with his company. That's it.

If Sparky truly gave some equipment to people to "review" and those "reviews" did not disclose the gift, then the law was broken, plain and simple. It's not "cyber-ramboing" to call him out on that.

Amen. That's my point.

From what I've read here and other forums that's exactly what you're doing and without any lubrication.

I don't think I referred to Sparky in my post. I was referring to the intelligent (?) banter between some of the others posts. Just a lot of nonsense about nothing.

You can relive your hypocrisy here. http://www.worldwidedx.com/announcements-open-forum/22128-tech-wwrf-2.html#post49236

Notwithstanding, while hypocrisy does not refute truth, it is valid to hold that hypocrisy can place truth within a given context.

Notwithstanding, while hypocrisy does not refute truth, it is valid to hold that hypocrisy can place truth within a given context.
That may hold some truth but the end result tends to lead one to think that hypocritical practices are self serving and serve no practical purpose other than to inflate your egotistical values and give credibility to your claims and as we know it's not what you think but what I believe to be true.

Sincerely yours, Not a weak minded bunch of individuals you're dealing with here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.