• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sparkys CB shack order

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
anyone else order and three days later it still says PENDING? iv e-mailed and called w/ no response. i try calling tomorrow. a local ordered the same radio at the same time and they will have theirs Friday.

Never order any radio item for any "radio place" online. Always call and speak to a person. Ask if they have the item in stock and ready to go that day.

I imagine your excited but just hang in there it will be there if your tracking then sometimes thats all messed up aswell.

GLR and Mack just kill me once in awhile the dynamic DU:laugh:!! This place just wouldnt be home without them!!

Last edited:
is the veal breaded? topped off with mozrella and tomato sauce?:wub:

veal parmesano.

I'd say what you're seeing is an out of stock issue and will ship as soon as it is filled but why wait when what you want is everywhere? I say cancel and reorder elsewhere.

veal parmesano.

I'd say what you're seeing is an out of stock issue and will ship as soon as it is filled but why wait when what you want is everywhere? I say cancel and reorder elsewhere.

Yep..... Copper Electronics is famous for this. They will take your order even over the phone but won't volunteer to tell you that the item is out of stock. The bastards. That is why I mentioned above to do all ordering over the phone and ASK if it's in stock and ready for immediate ship.

I agree with the others on this. If they dont have the decency to be forward or honest and inform you that this is a back order item then Ide cancel the order and tell them why you are canceling then tell them until they can do this correctly they can blow it out their @$$es :love:

i got it from them because it was stocked and cheapest.
i call them soon today to ask why it take so long to ship yet so quickly to take my money.

I agree with the others on this. If they dont have the decency to be forward or honest and inform you that this is a back order item then Ide cancel the order and tell them why you are canceling then tell them until they can do this correctly they can blow it out their @$$es :love:

Why until?? there are 100's plenty of other shops that will ship you a clipped radio the same day you order.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.