• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Spring Break

CDX197

Apr 2, 2005
Nebraska's cornfields
You can tell spring is coming around the corner. All the girls here are in there tight ass jeans, And a White T. But i wish the weather would stay constant up here in Nebraska. Its never the same as yesterday!

My son is learning about Ham radios and I really don't won't him reading things like this. I told him about this site because it was supposed to be different. Please try and stop posting things about hot little college co-eds all sweaty and ready for the taking because he is consuming the bathroom up enough as it is. :p

well went with my sister to the mall tonight ( :? )to pic out shirts for her boyfriend and i was shocked at what some of the girls were wearing. I was like DAMN. Next time ill take the camera with me. its like next to nothing plus a bra. :D And the girls at school in the cheerleader outfits are awesome. Its half way up there ass half the time. But hey i dont care :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.