• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SR-Stryker 955HPC v2 and a amp

BBI does better and neater work than ANY other amp builder and I'm staring at about a dozen different amps by various builders as I write this.

With a 1.5+ year wait time for a repair... it damn well better be neat, it's the only way to justify the time it takes. His boxes produce the same watts as 95% of the decent builders out there and more watts than the other 5%, so the term "better" doesn't fit the usage here. Like I said, he's a good tech but he isn't a god by any stretch. He's a craftsman that does excellent work, nothing more.

....and that's my opinion
Last edited:
every radio guru or wannabe gets a few brainwashed n they praise him more than jesus christ. we are ALL human but a few make me rethink that.
ive had a couple those radio EXperts really mess a radio up for me and never gave me a dime back.

Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    C'mon let me take you on a Sea Cruise! (Maybe there is someone to talk to out there?)
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Just for the Halibut.
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Seems to be dead on the radio lately. I don't know if the conditions are horrible, or more likely my weak antennas. I may head up in the mountains on Wednesday and see if reception / transmission is improved.