• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SR-Stryker 955HPC v2 and a amp

Hahahahaha, i pissed myself from laughing so hard. Hahaha, bbi can build a cheap cb amp and nothing more. bbi, :cautious:
Well, they make man-diapers for incontinence, but what other amps are you referring too? He knows amps, both CB and Ham and has plenty of videos of him restoring them.

Well, they make man-diapers for incontinence, but what other amps are you referring too? He knows amps, both CB and Ham and has plenty of videos of him restoring them.
Cb amp builder and nothing more! I guarantee 100% he cold not design and build a quality 80m - 10m amplifer the correct way. Including swr protection/shutdown, all bandpass filters etc. He is a cb amp builder that can eventually figure out how to repair a problem. PERIOD! bbi fanboy :cautious:

Reactions: NZ8N and Rwb
curious,are you plugging for him? sure seem to think he is the only 1

When you mention BBI, you should slightly bow your head in respect. He is a God among Amp builders. That is not just my opinion
BBI.... I will give him credit for talking a good game and using words and terms that dazzle the unknowing. He's a good tech but he is by NO means an amp god... he uses the same methods and components every other builder does. If anything, he's the Finetune on the amp side of things..... I don't use that comparison lightly either.

BBI.... I will give him credit for talking a good game and using words and terms that dazzle the unknowing. He's a good tech but he is by NO means an amp god... he uses the same methods and components every other builder does. If anything, he's the Finetune on the amp side of things..... I don't use that comparison lightly either.
I did not just fall off the back of the turnip truck...been doing this since 1960. BBI does better and neater work than ANY other amp builder and I'm staring at about a dozen different amps by various builders as I write this.

• Haha
Reactions: groundwire

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.