• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Steelers Suck

Never make bets on friday :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss after work :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss After a few beers :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss
freaking steelers :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss

Jeff

I waited 26 years for this day. A Steelers fan for the last 30 sum years. A family tradition. They truly earned this one beating the 1 , 2 , and 3 seeded teams in the NFL on the road. Cower and Bettis as well as they will on there ways to the Hall of Fame. Seatle has nothing to be ashamed about , Hasellback may have been the best player on the field tonight but it wasn't good enough. 50 sum odd men played a team sport and totally earned the Lomardi Trophy without a doubt in my mind.Congratulations To The Pittsburgh Steelers !!! You made my day !!! I always did like those natural highs !!! Thanks Guys !!!
http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/02/00/20060205224509990001

s

I enjoy natural highs too. But I really used to like those SHROOM highs. :shock: :roll:

Haven't been able to get into sports for many years. But I LOVE the UFC!!!!! What an awsome sport.

LoneWolf TN

Hey AudioShockWave, you owe me 300 clams. You made a bet with me while you were drunk, lol!

If I followed football to any great extent, the Steelers would be one of the teams I'd root for. I remember the days of Terry Bradshaw when they last won the Superbowl.

sounds like you know what it's like parker , 26 years is a long time !!! but you can still say that Cower has made them very respectable for the last 14 years , more wins then loses and usually in the play offs one way or the other , they have remained strong contenders over the years. Could there be more on the way ? either way Parker , you can totally enjoy this win my radio friend. they earned it !!! and so did we as die hard true to are school fans (-: Peace

Personally I thought the Texas/USC game was much better play, on both sides of the line.

Since no one has said it yet I'll be the first.....Seattle actually won that game. It wasnt a push off on the seahawks part and
Roethlisberger never made it into the endzone........That makes the score 17 to 14......Seahawks! I dont really like either team Im just calling it as I saw it. Really poor officiating

I agree with the touchdown being questionable but disagree with the push-off.We had the benefit of seeing mostly one angle played over and over on TV about the touchdown. The officials had the benefit of seeing different angles when reviewing the play. The rules state that if in reviewing the play it is inconclusive then the original call is to remain as stated.

frmboybuck said:
Since no one has said it yet I'll be the first.....Seattle actually won that game. It wasnt a push off on the seahawks part and
Roethlisberger never made it into the endzone........That makes the score 17 to 14......Seahawks! I dont really like either team Im just calling it as I saw it. Really poor officiating

Hmmmm (-: maybe next year huh ?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.