• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Still shipping ham stuff

I was a bit worried too. Down this way provincial borders are closed to all but essential travel. Two days before they closed I placed an order out of province. I just got it today. 12 gauge semiautomatic Makarov BS-12. It will do for now. Ain't nobody I know of that will stick around with a 12 gauge pointed at them.
20200323_200512.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I'd be bummed out if that was stopped in mid shipment. I ordered a new IC-718 in the mid 90's. It was halfway here when UPS went on strike. I was so damn mad. Finally, they had supervisors make deliveries. Took a few extra days. I just got tracking and stuff scheduled for tomorrow.

I was a it worried too. Down this way provincial borders are closed to all but essential travel. Two days before they closed I placed an order out of province. I just got it today. 12 gauge semiautomatic Makarov BS-12. It will do for now. Ain't nobody I know of that will stick around with a 12 gauge pointed at them.View attachment 35595
Bad azz! Didn't know there were Redneck Canadians. That motor scooter is cool. AR platform. The Saiga, I think that's the name, is the AK platform. Could have had one years back, but Charlie wanted about 400 more than it was worth. A red dot sight would complement that top rail. Impressive. (y)

Bad azz! Didn't know there were Redneck Canadians. That motor scooter is cool. AR platform. The Saiga, I think that's the name, is the AK platform. Could have had one years back, but Charlie wanted about 400 more than it was worth. A red dot sight would complement that top rail. Impressive. (y)

Yeah I have a Crossfire Vortex 2 on my newly acquired Ruger 22LR precision rimfire and really like it. I may put it on this shotgun and get a nice scope for the Ruger.

Got one for my 870, years back. Found a police barrel for it and a collapsable stock/ pistol grip. The accessories cost more than the gun. I got carried away. Found some Aguilla 1-1/4" slugs, 1250 fps. Little short shells. Holds 8 of em. Not much for reloading, just grab another gun. Make sure that red dot can handle recoil from that scatter gun.

I was a bit worried too. Down this way provincial borders are closed to all but essential travel. Two days before they closed I placed an order out of province. I just got it today. 12 gauge semiautomatic Makarov BS-12. It will do for now. Ain't nobody I know of that will stick around with a 12 gauge pointed at them.View attachment 35595
I have to get one of those! I'll see if I can get the gangster squirrels under control.

Reactions: Rwb
I was a bit worried too. Down this way provincial borders are closed to all but essential travel. Two days before they closed I placed an order out of province. I just got it today. 12 gauge semiautomatic Makarov BS-12. It will do for now. Ain't nobody I know of that will stick around with a 12 gauge pointed at them.View attachment 35595
i like it,bet it blasts a wide pattern too

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
Worried about borders closing? Well I guess I am lucky I live in a country where you can't have cool toys, no worries about delivery getting delayed

i like it,bet it blasts a wide pattern too

Fairly wide I guess. No real experience with a 12 gauge before. Just have dad's old Iver Johnson single shot that is about 100 years old. Been YEARS since it was fired. I have a 28 gauge I have had since I was 14. That would be for about 42 years now. Just took the new 12 gauge out to a secluded spot to try it out about an hour ago. DAMN!! I forgot just how LOUD those were. LOL All I heard was BANG!! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG in my left ear. I was getting the gun out of the truck when I realized I left my ear protection at home. I also didn't realize the difference in recoil between birdshot and a rifled slug. Birdshot was fine. The rifled slug was considerably more. It's close enough now for what I want it for at the moment. The range is closed until April 3 at the earliest. I'll put several more rounds thru it there in a controlled environment and fine tune it better.

Good old Australia, Sydney.
I read article years ago about Australia taking guns, not good. Seems it hasn't proved as working. Read people were able to still get them and are outlawing. Don't blame them.

Australia is about one of the only far off countries I'd like to see. Not Sydney, the woods or Outback. Hope your Gov't comes around and gets right. We are fighting constantly to keep and bear. If SHTF I'm sure leftists will use the controversy to capitalize on confiscation. But, SHTF will ultimately reinforce our 2nd amendment rights.

At least Capt has got such a cool toy. I'm envious. Hey, Capt......are y'all aloud rifles?

Reactions: autotuner and Rwb
Fairly wide I guess. No real experience with a 12 gauge before. Just have dad's old Iver Johnson single shot that is about 100 years old. Been YEARS since it was fired. I have a 28 gauge I have had since I was 14. That would be for about 42 years now. Just took the new 12 gauge out to a secluded spot to try it out about an hour ago. DAMN!! I forgot just how LOUD those were. LOL All I heard was BANG!! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG in my left ear. I was getting the gun out of the truck when I realized I left my ear protection at home. I also didn't realize the difference in recoil between birdshot and a rifled slug. Birdshot was fine. The rifled slug was considerably more. It's close enough now for what I want it for at the moment. The range is closed until April 3 at the earliest. I'll put several more rounds thru it there in a controlled environment and fine tune it better.
i figured as short it might not kick as bad.i got 3 12 guages 1 extra long double and 2 pump guns 1 was dads i bought other 1

Sweetest 12 out there is an ITHACA M37

Deerslayer 3 is a specialized version.

They GUARANTEE (hold your hats) 4.0”’groups at 200-yards with their .73 caliber rifle.

1-3/8 ozs of lead. 3,000-lbs/ft energy at muzzle

Ballistics similar to a 45-70.

It’s a lot of fun to read on.

And, don’t forget the 10-gauge magnum “Roadblocker” they sold in the 1970s.

Shoulder & ear hurt, huh? Find you an old M37 Ithaca with the trigger shear that allows constant fire with every pump.

Or the Belgian FN Special Police Auto Tactical.
8-rounds fired in under one second.

12-gauge. It ain’t granddaddy’s Sears, Roebuck no more.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated