• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Still shipping ham stuff

No big deal really to get the firearms. Actually I believe it is a good thing to have to have a good knowledge of how to properly handle firearms before you are allowed to acquire them. The course is only a full day including classroom time and practical as well as the actual exam. The asshole PM we have right now wanted to ban ALL handguns and semiauto rifles but the backlash was incredible. The online petition alone had over ten times the signatures of ANY such petition to the government in history. His leftie followers are even finding out that they were wrong about "just anyone" being able to purchase guns online and lots have decided that now is the time to buy a gun "just in case". Staff at Cabela's here said they have NEVER seen so many guns of ALL types as well as ammo go out of the store as they had in the last couple weeks. He won't get in next election and even if he still goes ahead and enacts banning legislation without parliamentary approval (similar to a POTUS executive order) the conservatives have said they would immediately rescind it.
We have the Greenies down here constantly telling the public you can just walk into gun shop and walk out with anything. Of course when invited to do so on camera their schedule is always full.
Seems to be a decent backyard manufacturing industry as well, some of the gear confiscated in police raids is bloody impressive, MAC 10 clones etc.

Reactions: Rwb
We have the Greenies down here constantly telling the public you can just walk into gun shop and walk out with anything. Of course when invited to do so on camera their schedule is always full.
Seems to be a decent backyard manufacturing industry as well, some of the gear confiscated in police raids is bloody impressive, MAC 10 clones etc.
they never want the truth

The asshole PM we have right now wanted to ban ALL handguns and semiauto rifles but the backlash was incredible. The online petition alone had over ten times the signatures of ANY such petition to the government in history. His leftie followers are even finding out that they were wrong about "just anyone" being able to purchase guns online and lots have decided that now is the time to buy a gun "just in case". Staff at Cabela's here said they have NEVER seen so many guns of ALL types as well as ammo go out of the store as they had in the last couple weeks. He won't get in next election and even if he still goes ahead and enacts banning legislation without parliamentary approval (similar to a POTUS executive order) the conservatives have said they would immediately rescind it.
There is a picture of Trudope that pretty well shows an ankle holster under his pants. Or, he has a gps tracking anklet.

Reactions: Rwb and Slowmover
I saw that and to be honest I'm not seeing an ankle holster. Nope. Can you imagine that idiot with a gun......the very thing he yaps about wanting to get rid of?
maybe he got hist thong panties in a wad????
Id say a double standard in your country same as in our country

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated