• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Strange stuff going on here?

do you have IE set to delete all cookies and temp files after every close ??? that could be your problem. look under tools options advanced then security at the bottom make sure that is not checked off do auto delete temp files.

deleting cookie's and temp files will log you out.

hope you ghet it figured out.

strange

I'm at witts end, just don't have a clue. I've always had AOL and just recently (withing the past 3 weeks) started havind problems. Nothing has been changed as far as the settings. Me and the better half are going to try and figure this out. I couldn't log on early this am when I got home and I finally just got logged in after many tries.
Oh well, the frustration continues...

Thanks all for the help, LoneWolf TN

It seems to be working fine for me I logged in and made this post to see if I can create the problem. One thing I found is, do you or your wife have another user name on the forum? That does cause some problems with saved cookies.

THIS MESSAGE CREATED BY HAPPY_HAMER TO CHECK THE ACCOUNT OF LoneWolf TN

I have recreated your problem, When I logged out of your name and logged back in under my name I could not get logged back in until I deleted my cookies. If you have another user name on this forum or you and your wife share the computer and use this forum under different names that could be the problem.

While I was logged in your account worked perfect.

Let me know

I have had that problem with having to log in on all the seperate colums but found if you sign in and click the remember my password or remember me box below the sign in box I havent had the problem since unless I sign in and forget to check that box hope this helps :D

Strange

949Jake, LMAO - that was too funny! Still LMAO!!! :LOL:
But one never knows do they??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? :shock: ;)

I do share the pc with my wife. But she isn't a forum member and I only have one user name. I tried logging in under her AOL account screen name and same problems.
Right now I am not having a problem - so far -, since I checked the log in automatically box on the log in screen.
We also just changed from IE to Modzilla, I think that's how you spell it - the wife did the change. But it didn't help.
I'll see if this log in box check does the trick.

Thanks to everyone and I'll keep ya' updated, LoneWolf TN

Strange

I just logged on, THE VERY FIRST TIME WORKED!!! :? Yes I'm so happy I'm confused. I think things are finally working correctly. I hope it continues.

Thanks for all the suggestions and help, LoneWolf TN :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.