• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stranger taking pictures

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
Came home to find some woman taking photo's of my home mainly the VHF antenna..what gives? she just said i am with the insurance...and drove off...no formal introduction etc etc...called the insurance they said no one is supposed to be taking pics...what gives? we don't have a H.O.A

I only run 5-50w on VHF UHF, haven't used 10m in months no HF ant up took it down yesterday for my new VHF UHF install.

Sounds to me that there is someone close by you that is not happy with your antenna system.....If it were me I would have asked her exactly who she was, what she was doing and why....

Dont be surprised if you recieve a visit from some type of code enforcer from the city you live in....

...I am almost willing to bet they are thinking those are CB antennas

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds to me that there is someone close by you that is not happy with your antenna system.....If it were me I would have asked her exactly who she was, what she was doing and why....

Dont be surprised if you recieve a visit from some type of code enforcer from the city you live in....

...I am almost willing to bet they are thinking those are CB antennas

lol probably, and it's only one antenna.

My station doesn't produce harmonics(that i know of) or use CB. No HF until i get my General.<gotproof>

main-qimg-c0ad6dd5446264e7e9e87171fbdc1add

black_helicopters.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I'm glad my neighbours are cool!

The one on my left actually suggested I mount my vertical to the side of the house next to his, because the guy that owned the place before me "had a giant antenna up there".

I'm glad my neighbours are cool!

The one on my left actually suggested I mount my vertical to the side of the house next to his, because the guy that owned the place before me "had a giant antenna up there".

My neighbors are chill too...around here when the city decides to give you shit its not the neighbors its the city cause there broke and will find anyway to get money.

★ Sent from my Droid★

My neighbors are chill too...around here when the city decides to give you shit its not the neighbors its the city cause there broke and will find anyway to get money.

★ Sent from my Droid★

If she comes back run outside wearing nothing but your underwear and an aluminum foil helmet and tell her about the aliens in your bathroom. That should do the trick.

★ Sent from my Droid★

Sounds to me that she took those pictures to 'rat you out' to the HOA - or whoever.

But I like this answer - too:

If she comes back run outside wearing nothing but your underwear and an aluminum foil helmet and tell her about the aliens in your bathroom. That should do the trick.

Might already confirm what she already suspects - eh?

What a wonderful idea !

★ Sent from my Droid★

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.