• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stranger taking pictures

na4ynu9e.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Being that it's California, I'm surprised that it wasn't a stranger with pictures. :whistle:

It's not uncommon for foreigners to take photos of random stuff but this chick shoulda just told.me who she worked for rather than "the insurance" and running off maybe she's antisocial ?

★ Sent from my Droid★

I noticed a woman on my cctv monitor standing in my driveway taking pix a few days ago. By the time I got out there, she had hopped into a dark gray Nissan SUV that someone else was driving.

I've lived in my current home for over 30 years, I'm not in a HOA neighborhood, I've had several antennas up for almost the entire time and have had a large solar system in place for over 12 years. No changes in homeowner's insurance either, so I don't know why anybody would be checking up on me :pop:

However, we have been getting mailings from a local realtor recently, with a client looking to buy or wanting to do a 1031 exchange on my property ... maybe that's what was going on here :unsure:

I noticed a woman on my cctv monitor standing in my driveway taking pix a few days ago. By the time I got out there, she had hopped into a dark gray Nissan SUV that someone else was driving.

I've lived in my current home for over 30 years, I'm not in a HOA neighborhood, I've had several antennas up for almost the entire time and have had a large solar system in place for over 12 years. No changes in homeowner's insurance either, so I don't know why anybody would be checking up on me :pop:

However, we have been getting mailings from a local realtor recently, with a client looking to buy or wanting to do a 1031 exchange on my property ... maybe that's what was going on here :unsure:

Um, no. You turned your communicator off and the 23rd century had been trying, desperately for the last two years, to get a hold of you. Dammit, Jim... I'm a Doctor, not a temporal scientist. :p

The other day I heard a noise coming from out side of the house, looked outside and caught a glimpse of someone,I ran out the front door while my son went out the back door . Confronting the guy I yelled out What the fu##ing hell are you up to. The poor bloody meter reader almost had a heart attack.:blush:Remember your only paranoid if they are not out to get you.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.