• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 497 / Palomar LD 450FET

You got a high water rescue support vehicle. They were rescuing people from Houston areas with dump trucks. Coupled with the state of the art comms set up located in the pilots compartment it qualifies for a FEMA assistance transport.

State of the art, haha. It’s looking bad this morning. Man, it’s not gonna be good for anybody in the path of it but the coastal counties where I live are screwed.

Don't panic.....FEMA will be there shortly and pass out imaginary safe spaces. [Don't count on it]. The internment camps have already been set up at predisposed locations, count on that. The mass grave sites were already mapped out years ago. Harvey down here brought out the best and the worst in people. National Guard does show up, water and MRE's.....still have two cases of those nasty but edible delights. Texas people are the best, people from all over were sending food and supplies. One saw mill in the NW sent loads of lumber for rebuild, but City of Rockport still has that locked up tight out at the regional airport. Those materials were intended for the locals to rebuild. Guess the corrupt city officials will be building additions to their personal properties with that. Hope you are tight with the neighbors, they are your best defense from looters. Get a 4'x8' piece of plywood, paint " YOU LOOT, WE SHOOT!" and post it. Work for NOLA residents......and they did. Whole neighborhood wacked thugs day and night. Just like The King Ranch did for Texas.....started up in Oklahoma and worked south taking out the raiders and left the bodies where they dropped.
Now I have to Google King Ranch.

8AA7F5C1-0A35-4241-978D-5D986EDDE65F.jpeg Instead of starting a thread for this, I’ll just leave this here.

It’s fixing to get real around here. We don’t have shark coverage offered in this area.

Reactions: Redbeard U812
Now I have to Google King Ranch.

It was before Texas was a state. About the time Texas was referred to as "The Republic of Texas". Believe it was before Battle of Goliad, where "Come and Take It" was spouted to the Mex Army concerning their cannon. The Mex raiders were stealing cattle from the American settlers and Mex Settlers known as Tajano. King paid a bounty for every Mex Raider killed. Afterward Santa Anna sent the Mex Army nort, due to the fact the United States was having a not so Civil War over resources and taxation. Texas had asked for help dealing with the raiders many times, only to be turned down. When Texas sent word they would cede with Britain, there were other countries offering also, only then did the Union send some troops. Those Troops were lead by Texas Rangers and Indian trackers. The Rangers would track the raiders and kill them on the spot, even across the Rio Grand. No burial, left for buzzard food. It takes some digging to find the actual truth to The King Ranch, due history being rewritten to non-factual stories. Just like the real fight of the Civil War has been falsified.

"Mi Culpa" is what Brutus said to Cesar as he stabbed him in the back each time. He stabbed him three times.

Cesar: "Et to, Brutus...?"....Meaning "you to, Brutus?"
Brutus: "Mi Culpa, Mi Culpa, Mi Culpa"

It means: I'm guilty, I'm guilty, I'm guilty

Shark-cane ... hmmm word doesn't have the impact like Sharknado does...

Sharkphoon...
SharkSquall...
Sharkeye...
(just isn't the same...mmm...:sneaky:)

But our thoughts to you guys down in the mess - seems Florence is gearing up with several more Starbucks Venti-coffees before she hits - and the track is still evolving - looks to be still heading to the coast but maybe Charleston might wind up being in the "cone" of landfall...wow...

I keep looking in that picture for sharks, ain't found one yet. Must be from one of those mainstream news reports. It must have been the Russians did it.

They’re really tiny, they’ll grow once they hit land. Like the reverse of those sponge animal pills you put in water and the sponge grows.

I’m gonna try to harness one and ride it to safety.

Still haven't gotten around to the install of the 497 and 450LD. Rain here, rain tomorrow, rain for a week. 95L coming of Yucatan, Hunters flying in this morning to check it out. We just had a 1 yr. anniversary from Harvey. Looks just like it did last year before Harvey. I called it last year and said storm was coming and got laughed at. Well Harvey hit with a cat 4. There is Isaac out there headed for the Caribbean, just on back door of 95L. Been getting things together for the annual Gulf Coast exodus, which you folks up yonder are doing now. I told a friend of mine that storms a coming, he laughed, and said I wasn't a qualified meteorologist. His wife agreed with me. He can only account for being around two. I sir, can attest to packing up for at least eight. Might just hook up the 497 while out boon docking at a Wal-Mart parking lot with the camper.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.