• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker sr-94hpc

my2995dx

Apr 2, 2005
lancaster pa
Any of you got a Stryker sr-94hpc and what kind of out put you seeing.I was read all over even Stryker web site say this radio is 45+w well I see 35w set on a 10w dead key 20w on a 4w dead key and this radio came from a well known ham shop in Indiana and was to be so call pro tuned lol

Any of you got a Stryker sr-94hpc and what kind of out put you seeing.I was read all over even Stryker web site say this radio is 45+w well I see 35w set on a 10w dead key 20w on a 4w dead key and this radio came from a well known ham shop in Indiana and was to be so call pro tuned lol
You'll need a real peek reading watt meter in order to see the 45 watts PEP. Output power is not the problem with that radio. Being able to receive anything through the noise in the mobile environment, is the problem. The radio has no noise blanker, just a mislabeled automatic noise limiter.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
The case sure gets hot when transmitting. I ordered one for a friend and had it at my home for one week to learn about it before I ordered one. I decided not to order one for myself because of the heat issue. I can imagine how hot it would get in a mobile if it was installed in a cramped location.

The case sure gets hot when transmitting. I ordered one for a friend and had it at my home for one week to learn about it before I ordered one. I decided not to order one for myself because of the heat issue. I can imagine how hot it would get in a mobile if it was installed in a cramped location.
I've got the anytone clone of 94 and a friend of mine has the 94 in his service truck for 3 or 4 years now. In this part of Texas, summer is brutal with normal summer temps from 95 to about 110. His 94 is dust covered, blasted by sun rays, and in the winter chilled by extreme cold temps. I have to say his is going strong for the environment it's in. Now the noise, yeah that's a nuisance.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated