• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Suggestion - Comment

Should The Member's Only Controversial-Topic Forum Be Opened Up To Everyone?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, Keep It As Is

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Do Away With The Private Forum

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
I am very religious, and I am unwilling to bring it to a radio forum.
I am political, and I am unwilling to bring that to a radio forum.
I am a member of radio forums that have those forums open to all members, and I do not bother to visit them.

There you go people. Homer has the plan. Sort of like turning the knob on the radio all the way to the left. (y)

I'm not a supporting member (would like to be but don't know how). I didn't know about member only forums. Even if I was a supporting member I don't see me going there as religion and politics don't excite me. I don't think it's fair for me to vote on this due to the fact I simply don't care. I come here to talk radios and such.(y)

I vote to keep it as it is because the site seems sufficiently well moderated and stable. Personally i find natiönal politics irksome on this international forum because many times i have searched for reviews on local equipment only to find another user has strongarmed the thread to only review their own countries products.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.