• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Suggestion - Comment

Should The Member's Only Controversial-Topic Forum Be Opened Up To Everyone?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, Keep It As Is

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Do Away With The Private Forum

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
So it's a good place for YOU to blow off steam but not everybody (public)

Well aren't you SPECIAL :confused:

funnily enough i vividly recall you blew off your fair share of hot air in there often enough.

we must both have been special,eh?

the point i was making was those who post there expect anything,many would find stuff there very upsetting,especially talk of books with little spacemen in galaxys far far away creating and controlling human destiny.:headbang:headbang

just out of curiosity,is urantia part 7 of the star wars saga?

Care to tell the forum members just why it is that you can no longer see that section? :whistle:

Do you really want me to?

Well somebody beat you to it. Other Admin sent me a PM earlier asking me nicely to please stop stirring the pot.

Get that lifted without retribution and I'll blab.

So until then, no blab.

Peace be upon you (y)

Wire Weasel you should have just started a thread titled "LET ME BACK IN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH :( :( :("

At least be honest about what you are doing here.

Wire Weasel you should have just started a thread titled "LET ME BACK IN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH :( :( :("

At least be honest about what you are doing here.

Typical misinformation tactics. Attack the person who has an idea for change.

Yes I'd like access, that should be clear from the opening post. But I vote for EVERYONE to have access.

Whatever

grouphug.gif

I am very religious, and I am unwilling to bring it to a radio forum.
I am political, and I am unwilling to bring that to a radio forum.
I am a member of radio forums that have those forums open to all members, and I do not bother to visit them.

So, if it is decided to keep those forums then it won't affect me either way.
This crew argues enough over how to mount an antenna. Religion? Politics? Gotta be kidding! LOL!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.