• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Summer & tan lines

W5LZ

Crotchety Old Bastard
Apr 8, 2005
Oklahoma
Just so you'll know, this is a common 'tan line' in Oklahoma...

OklahomaTanLine.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

Well, you see, we have these lakes in Oklahoma with dams that have spillway gates. Some of those dam gates are very large and when the lake get's too full, a huge amount of water get's through those gates. If the spill ways are constructed right (or large rocks are added later, there are some very nice sized waves produced. Gotta admit they ain't very 'wide', very seldom have any 'curl' to'em, but that ain't gonna stop you from surfing!
There's usually a buoy line across those spillways and you can tie onto'em and ski too. I think the state record for skiing endurance is something like 3 days now. That's without rest periods...
- 'Doc

You know you're doing that surfing right when you can ride the dam side of those waves, that ain't easy!

Well, you see, we have these lakes in Oklahoma with dams that have spillway gates. Some of those dam gates are very large and when the lake get's too full, a huge amount of water get's through those gates. If the spill ways are constructed right (or large rocks are added later, there are some very nice sized waves produced. Gotta admit they ain't very 'wide', very seldom have any 'curl' to'em, but that ain't gonna stop you from surfing!
There's usually a buoy line across those spillways and you can tie onto'em and ski too. I think the state record for skiing endurance is something like 3 days now. That's without rest periods...
- 'Doc

You know you're doing that surfing right when you can ride the dam side of those waves, that ain't easy!

I was thinking more along the lines of a tornado and a farm pond but I guess this could work.

Something else to think about.
If you only see the outline, then that object isn't there, right? That outline is on her left side, so she's a lefty. Can't see her left hand... You mess with her if you want, I'm waiting till I can see both hands!
- 'Doc

- 'Doc

Can a Surf Board even be purchased locally in Oklahoma?

Reactions: 2 people
Something else to think about.
If you only see the outline, then that object isn't there, right? That outline is on her left side, so she's a lefty. Can't see her left hand... You mess with her if you want, I'm waiting till I can see both hands!
- 'Doc

In Florida the girl would carry her weapon in her bag, those thong bikini's do not have enough strength to support the weapon:D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.