• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • The Winners of the three Retevis radios 16 Anniversary giveaway are announced!! Click Here to find out if you won!

SUPER SCANNER ANTENNA

Anyone know the measurements on the booms on a super scanner?


  • Total voters
    1
  • Poll closed .

I have the Box ! Found it cleaning out my FIL house after he passed . I never liked that antenna , but then again , not sure it worked right ! :whistle::LOL: Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo
I liked the one i had back in the early 1990`s for local fun. Kept it under 500 watts and had a blast with it. I was up on a hill a few miles from Kalamazoo that had a healthy cb community. Slowly i watched meth destroy it all. I still listen to 17 which was the local trash channel hoping to hear a familiar handle but no such luck yet.
 

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.