• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Swine Flu News Update

NOBODY can guarantee that ANYTHING will be 100% safe. There is a chance that the next time you have a cavity filled you may die. People have in the past. Look it up. Does that mean you should never go to the dentist? This is far from being over. We will just have to wait until regular flu season is upon us to see how things will pan out. As for calling it a conspiracy just to sell pharmaceuticals, it must be hard being that paranoid although you do make it look easy. :D

Ditto

Ditto? ditto ?? You provincial putz!!
Harvey Korman, Blazing Saddles

There are more people dying of ammonia, regular flu and getting cold, as soon as they combine any animal specie with the flu media and the whole world starts screaming:)

There are more people dying of ammonia, regular flu and getting cold, as soon as they combine any animal specie with the flu media and the whole world starts screaming:)

That's because humans can take measures to prevent the spread and infection of the flu virus. Pigs,birds, etc cannot do that and can cause rampant spreading of the virus.

We have a joke in Norway theese days. What do you call a person who dont get the swineflu?............Luckypig.......Luckypig is an expression of a very lucky person in Norway:)

74IN,

thanks so much for posting those vids.

i get tired of the looks i get when voicing my opinion on these subjects to family and friends.

it seems most people believe that those in power have our best interests at heart.
i do not believe this. not because i got sucked in by some kook on a youtube vid, but because i am a student of history.

i would say to anyone that thinks the info in the vids 74IN posted is false; study your history. the entire history of our world is based upon those in power using the common people as commodities.

how can anyone think that it is not still going on today?

wake up people!
stop getting your daily news from only one source.
heck, you are radio people! turn on your shortwave radio and get a different perspective on whats going on in the USA.
ask yourself, "do i know what other countries think of the USA?"

americans get laughed at for how blindly we follow our leaders.

im not telling anyone to start burying guns in their yard and hoarding gasoline in the garage, just try to take in information from a wide variety of sources, for your own opinions, and dont be afraid of the funny looks people give you.
LC

Im not telling anyone to start burying guns in their yard and hoarding gasoline in the garage, just try to take in information from a wide variety of sources, for your own opinions, and dont be afraid of the funny looks people give you.

If it ever got to the guns in the back yard part, we will only have ourselves to blame.

If enough of us get past the left/right duopoly and start saying "NO", we can have a nice and peaceful resurrection of The Republic.

i definitely agree with you there 74IN.

the thing that scares me is, how bad of an "event" are we going to have to endure before people wake up?

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” JFK

LC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.