• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Switching between antennas

Working good so far
abezu7yv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. So are you still using your old two position switch in-line to change between the G5RV and Antron for your ham rig?

Brett

Not anymore.

I have my HF rig and 11 meter radio on on side of the antenna switch. On the other side, I have the g5rv and the antron 99. depending on where I have the switch it swaps them out. so, if I am on 10 meters on the hf rig, I can use the antron because it works better. however, if I am on another band, I can switch to the g5rv. I can do all of this without having to disconnect and reconnect anything.

Not anymore.

I have my HF rig and 11 meter radio on on side of the antenna switch. On the other side, I have the g5rv and the antron 99. depending on where I have the switch it swaps them out. so, if I am on 10 meters on the hf rig, I can use the antron because it works better. however, if I am on another band, I can switch to the g5rv. I can do all of this without having to disconnect and reconnect anything.

Which is what you wanted to do.... GREAT! (y)

Brett

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.