• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

t minus 53 minutes till my HAM test

dammit....... lost another great cb'er:censored:

lol congrats man, hope to be taking the test in the next 6 months or so when i get some time.

Reactions: 1 person
dammit....... lost another great cb'er:censored:

lol congrats man, hope to be taking the test in the next 6 months or so when i get some time.

I am not leaving CB :D

Just expanding my choice of channels to drop the maul on... joking joking

Besides that I am just running a Yeasu FT-890 and that is it. No amps, nothing like that, I am happy with it that way

Good Job Guys, let us know what the new Call/Call is and we will look for you on the bands.
Have fun, and enjoy the hobby.

Jeff

Think I posted my callsign before on here, but I can't remember. I kept the same sign though. No HF radio here, yet at least, and apartment living will make it tricky no less. They dont want visible antennas, grrr.

mr fx and the rest of you guys, DONT EVER LET ANYONE disrespect or talk down to you because you still use 11 meters!!! I still use 37 Lower Sideband a few nights a week and let everyone know it and I am not ashamed one bit and if there was ever anyone that I was friends with on anyother band and they started treating me any differant because I use 11 meters at night to talk to a local group whom a few of them are also licensed operators such as myself then he, she or whoever can kiss my white @$$ ;) By the way Im on 27.375.00 from 10:30PM until between 2:00AM and 3:00AM If you here us wisconsin boys just give me a shout :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.