• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Take my hearing please

"Any firearm will silence those noisy buggers"

That...or just knock them off.

317273115.jpg

I’m violent, I’m not allowed to be around firearms or anything that can project any type of projectile. They won’t even let me have a slingshot. So I carry a hammer and a baseball bat.

Reactions: Tallman
How in the hell does he think anybody wants to hear that crap? Sounds like a few RC copters trying to take off... I’d split my own wig trying to get that sound out my head at night.

No way I’d ever put that on somebody’s radio

LMFAO!! My weed wacker doesn't make as much noise as that. In my opinion adding those fans would leed me to believe this guy doesn't know what he's doing or really doesn't care.
Doesn't he realize how that fan noise will affect how the owners audio level (adjustment) will be affected when those fans are running? Not to mention the sanity of the operator? OMG I'VE SEEN IT ALL!
"I don't know why they're doing that"?
Charging $250 for a fan kit that sounds like a drone that can lift a 250 lb man 5000 ft into the air. And you don't know why it sounds the way it does? Poor poor Israel.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.