• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Testing 123; AAuuddiio~~~~Testing 123; AAuuddiio~~~~

I'd still like to know how he's got a pirated call sign under his name. That's not user configurable is it?

I had a bunch of S-units but they got old and stale and needed to throw them out. I was looking out my window and I saw a new Cb'er going through my garbage because you know us hams never keep anything old and only use new. Anyway he was so happy to find those S-units, I watched him open his car door and yep there was a nice amp. Well let me tell you he slapped those S-units on that amp and wow he was like a new man. He was now broadious and tree top tall. It made my heart feel good........

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
"A Good Antenna; is worth the price of an S-Unit!!!" ?????

Just exactly how much does an "S-Unit" cost????:whistle:

I could use a couple for stock:LOL:
All the Best
Gary

I think S units are measured in pounds? I hear instead of an R S report they say "You are putting 7 pounds on me" ??:whistle:

So cost per pound?

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I think S units are measured in pounds? I hear instead of an R S report they say "You are putting 7 pounds on me" ??:whistle:

So cost per pound?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :headbang :headbang
S-Units Market
Slogan: "S-Unit's is all we do"
$150.00 Per./lb
SALE 75% off during Dec. and Jan.
between the hours of 12:00 (Midnight) and 4:00 AM
LOL LOL LOL LOL

Last edited:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :headbang :headbang
S-Units Market
Slogan: "S-Unit's is all we do"
$150.00 Per./lb
SALE 75% off during Dec. and Jan.
between the hours of 12:00 (Midnight) and 4:00 AM
LOL LOL LOL LOL

Only at Target and only with the use of a credit card for purchase.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.