• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

TEXAS STAR DX1600V DX1600X WANTED

Don't forget the Texas Star Viking 3200.
ts_dx3200_pic03.jpg

Thank you everyone for your input, I dont know why I have`nt received an email on this, as I had notifications turned on....... Anyway I am still looking, for a Sweet 16 preferably the Sweet 16V

thanks again and happy fathers day gentlemen !

i dont have one for sale,, my name aint george,,, there was one for sale on facebook market place,,,, that is what i put up on post,,, sorry

Hello

I have been looking for a TEXAS STAR DX1600V for years, does anyone out there have one, or know of one for sale ? I would even settle for the DX1600X if i had to use an external driver that would be ok.

Wishing you all out there great dxing

thank you Will
I know this is an older post and will assume you got your hands on one. For anyone that might be looking for one of the TS 1600 models Texas star need look.no further than eBay.
Search Texas star on eBay and there's a seller out of Brooklyn NY who sells lots of TS amps. From the smallest TS modulator to the 1600 models. Good luck. 73. PS. I don't not have ever owned a TS amp but I'd purchase one in a second if I was in the market for a transistorized / pill amplifier.

I know this is an older post and will assume you got your hands on one. For anyone that might be looking for one of the TS 1600 models Texas star need look.no further than eBay.
Search Texas star on eBay and there's a seller out of Brooklyn NY who sells lots of TS amps. From the smallest TS modulator to the 1600 models. Good luck. 73. PS. I don't not have ever owned a TS amp but I'd purchase one in a second if I was in the market for a transistorized / pill amplifier.

I'm not sure about his mod v. his say it has 1 2879 inside. I never seen a V Mod with a 2879 as those were built with 1 2290.

Reactions: binrat
Every Mod V I have seen used a 2290.
There was a larger model that I can't think of the name right now that did have a 2879 but they stopped building it years ago.
The price on these things are stupid.
I used to get Mod V's for 86 bucks each in a 6 lot.
Crazy.
And good luck finding a Texas star Viking.
Have not seen one in decade's
Only person I know that still has one is Toll Free.

Jeff

Reactions: TIN_CAN
Every Mod V I have seen used a 2290.
There was a larger model that I can't think of the name right now that did have a 2879 but they stopped building it years ago.
The price on these things are stupid.
I used to get Mod V's for 86 bucks each in a 6 lot.
Crazy.
And good luck finding a Texas star Viking.
Have not seen one in decade's
Only person I know that still has one is Toll Free.

Jeff
I think Bullett bob has 3 Vikings and 1 or 2 Pinballs.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?