• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Thank you to forum members

I am no longer on FB, deleted my account after I was banned from a few groups for stating facts. I participated in a few groups, some of which were radio repair groups. There was always someone, wanting to go to battle. Someone knows more than someone else. I know a lot, but I don't know everything. I had a guy demanding my credentials, because of some of the statements I made about some products. I have been around a while. I worked for a company that had a logo of batwings and another after that a company named after a flying animal. But I don't like to say what company it was, as both bring back bad memories now.

So far, I think I had one or two discussions on here that became argumentative, because that guy knew more than anyone and his answers were gold standard and was doing us a favor by being here. They disappeared pretty quickly and if I can help with something I will. I don't keep score and just about everyone else here seems to follow that mantra. I suppose, that is why I am still here.

HNY
SL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.