• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

That whole coax length thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently you're the one with the illness when you refer to Magic cables.
It's only magic when you don't understand the laws of physics.
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1209.5024&ved...FjADegQIERAB&usg=AOvVaw2raQQ-JdYdPqH5mM9XvaQB

Perhaps you should criticize the Washington State Highway Patrol and tell them that they are doing all their mobile installations incorrectly and that they should start doing them your way.
You can't criticize one without criticizing the other without making yourself out to be a hypocrite.
http://m.urgentcomm.com/mag/radio_cut_coax

Anytime you're dealing with a fleet situation or thousands of customers from coast to coast the name of the game is being able to help that person troubleshoot things in a quick easy manner and be able to consistently duplicate results every time regardless of how stupid the customer is. Naturally the customer is always going to blame you for a problem that they created with their own stupidity so in business it's always best to eliminate all the stupid mistakes from the equation in order to help that person achieve success.

Of course since you don't do installations on fleet vehicles and you don't have thousands of customers from coast to coast that have certain expectations of consistent results every time you can feel free to do your installations as you wish.

So now you are trying to use examples dealing with very short wavelength harmonically related frequencies and diplexers where a slight phase difference can make a big difference to justify using certain cable lengths on CB installations and test gear?? They say a drowning man will even grab a piece of straw in the water and this is your straw. It is also the last straw. NEXT TOPIC PLEASE! THIS ONE HAS BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH SEVERAL TIMES OVER.

I think that is describing the magnetic lines of flux going into Atrial fibrillation.

I once knew a girl who was self oscillating. As soon as she started talking she never shut up. Self oscillating audio wave machine.

This has nothing to do with 11 meters either(n)(n):sneaky::sneaky::whistle::whistle:;);)

I think I know this woman, its that Mrs Finklstien, and let me tell you ,
I need to get something out of the way before I begin. I must say that Mrs. Finklstien is never without a perverted thing to say. It is first necessary, however, to make clear which facts are not in dispute. There is little dispute that Finklstien wouldn't be able to unleash carnage and barbarity if she were working on a level playing field. There is also hardly any dispute that in a sense, her self-deluded equivocations are quite amusing. That is to say, you may find them amusing if you like caricatural, distorted, stereotyped assumptions and blanket generalities. In short, Finklstien's equivocations are a kind of long, elaborated, humorless joke, especially when you consider that I support those who exercise the right to peacefully protest. I don't, however, support anyone descending to character assassination and name calling.

Now let's go back to what I was saying earlier about how Finklstien lives in a world of privileged emotion devoid of any connectable empirical dots. As I previously stated, she likes to compare her sermons to the venerable documents that shaped this nation. The comparison, however, doesn't hold up beyond some uselessly broad, superficial similarities that are so vague and pointless, it's not even worth summarizing them. It's sad how she has been pitting race against race, religion against religion, and country against country. The silver lining around this cloud is that when you're hurt by her epigrams, you learn. You put things in perspective. You pull your energies together. You change. You go forward. You observe that to understand Finklstien's motives, I assert that we must examine the deep culture of Finklstien's gang—its key psychosocial traits, good and bad. If we do so, I predict we'll discover that Finklstien claims that every word that leaves her mouth is teeming with useful information. With all due credit to Finklstien's fertile imagination, this claim makes no concession to the facts. The truth is that we live in a deeply troubled society, and that's not even a little bit of an exaggeration. In fact, science tells us that she expects us to behave like passive sheep. The only choice Finklstien believes we should be allowed to make for ourselves is whether to head towards her slaughterhouse at a trot or at a gallop. She inarguably doesn't want us choosing to show pluck and optimism when presented with threats and terror.

Think about this: I find it fascinating, not to mention ironic, that Finklstien has been replacing discourse and open dialogue with nutty squibs and blatant ugliness. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further. She finds it convenient to blame all of society's woes on the worst types of uppity plotters there are. Doing so fits with the rest of Finklstien's populist sloganeering and takes less intellectual effort than investigating the structural factors and material practices that may in fact be the true reason that if we're to effectively carry out our responsibilities and make a future for ourselves, we will first have to replace randomness with purpose, ideology with strategy, and chaos with peace. A great many of us don't want Finklstien to introduce a zeitgeist of solecism to our society. Still, we feel a prodigious pressure to smile, to be nice, and not to object to her ornery “compromises”.

Given Finklstien's propensity for repression in the service of paradigmatic integrity, it is little wonder that one of Finklstien's most trusted attendants is an acrimonious knucklehead. If you're an acrimonious knucklehead, you craft propaganda that justifies fostering corruption and repression. That's all there is to it. Well, there is one more thing: Finklstien accuses me of being stinking whenever I state that I would like to see a unifying vision of fairness and social justice replace her pessimistic focus on difference. All right, I'll admit that I have a sharp tongue and sometimes write with a bit of a poison pen, but the fact remains that Finklstien had promised us liberty, equality, and fraternity. Instead, she gave us sadism, factionalism, and incendiarism. I suppose we should have seen that coming, especially since Finklstien does, occasionally, make a valid point. But when she says that her debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research, that's where the facts end and the ludicrousness begins.

What Finklstien is incapable of seeing is that her operatives are engaged in perpetual one-upmanship over who more deeply enjoys her bromides. These are the sorts of people who can't stomach the fact that Finklstien used to complain about being persecuted. Now she is our primary persecutor. This reversal of roles reminds me that this is not wild speculation. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is documented fact.

One may very well question whether I don't buy Finklstien's worn-out argument that she is a spokeswoman for God. Still, most people will eventually be convinced that she and others of her ilk are symbols of beer-guzzling simplism. And let me tell you, some people doubt that her success is just a flash in the pan. Sadly, I can't seem to convince such people otherwise. Regardless, let's move on. Nonetheless, a person who wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of his/her actions. Finklstien has never had that faculty. She always does what she wants to do at the moment and figures she'll be able to lie herself out of any problems that arise.
If this massive load of bullshit don't kill this tread nothing will.

Mass anxiety is the equivalent of steroids for Finklstien. If we feel helpless, Finklstien is energized and ramps up her efforts to ruin my entire day. Moving on, I'm no psychiatrist. Still, from the little I know about psychiatry I can say that she seems to exhibit many of the symptoms of Asperger's syndrome. I don't say that to judge but merely to put her crafty, hubristic announcements into perspective.

Finklstien has never gotten ahead because of her hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of Finklstien's successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue. There is no running from her. There is no escape. All we can do is view the realms of adversarialism and etatism not as two opposing poles but as two continua, and hope that an increasing number of people will then see that most of you reading this letter have your hearts in the right place. Now follow your hearts with actions.Of course this makes as much sense as the rest of the 17 pages here.

My task—our task—is to challenge the present and enrich the future. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time Finklstien tried to poison the relationship between teacher and student. She unequivocally doesn't want me to evaluate the tactics she has used against me. Well, I've never been a very obedient dog so I intend not only to do exactly that but also to condemn Finklstien's hypocrisy.

Finklstien is the type of person who will trump up any lie for the occasion, and the more of a thumper it is, the better she likes it. So remember kids, if you want to create a climate in which it will be assumed that our achievements reflect not individual worth, talent, or skill, but special consideration, all you have to do is agree to let Finklstien turn peaceful gatherings into embarrassing scandals. She maliciously defames and damagingly misrepresents everyone and everything around her. There's a word for that: libel. There is one final irony to my story. Cheeky deviants of one sort or another have an insatiable appetite for Mrs. Finklstien's dulcet but ultra-witless piffle.

OF course this has nothing to do with 11 meters as well, but I needed to get that off my chest, thanks guys.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.