• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

That whole coax length thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
loser.gif

drama.gif

Just for the record, He also tried this stuff" on a different forum and was slappedupsidethehead there too.

http://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/why-was-my-post-deleted.577262/

Last edited:
In before lock down. What was the title of this therad? I forget.

I believe the term is IB4TL. :D I'll give it ONE more chance to get back on topic.........if that is even worth it at this point but I don't want to appear as if i am a tyrant and control freak as I was accused of yesterday by a former member. ;)

It's an illness with him. Clear signs of mental illness.
Now it's about everyone else again. It's faux news "what about" syndrome.
But these very same two people attack others on a regular basis.
Even innocents like kids.
But that's okay. They are "entitled" I guess.

But, since I am one of the 850 NRO people, which by the way numskull the mods can verify you just have fun with that one.

Yes, I am anonymous. I even made this account as a mockery of another troll.
The mods can verify that one, too.
Keep reaching. It's obviously part of the mission statement to "out" anyone that doesn't like the deity by his producer or hired shill.

Now can we get back to the matter at hand without derailing it to defend the almighty Mark Sherman?
Apparently you're the one with the illness when you refer to Magic cables.
It's only magic when you don't understand the laws of physics.
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1209.5024&ved...FjADegQIERAB&usg=AOvVaw2raQQ-JdYdPqH5mM9XvaQB

Perhaps you should criticize the Washington State Highway Patrol and tell them that they are doing all their mobile installations incorrectly and that they should start doing them your way.
You can't criticize one without criticizing the other without making yourself out to be a hypocrite.
http://m.urgentcomm.com/mag/radio_cut_coax

Anytime you're dealing with a fleet situation or thousands of customers from coast to coast the name of the game is being able to help that person troubleshoot things in a quick easy manner and be able to consistently duplicate results every time regardless of how stupid the customer is. Naturally the customer is always going to blame you for a problem that they created with their own stupidity so in business it's always best to eliminate all the stupid mistakes from the equation in order to help that person achieve success.

Of course since you don't do installations on fleet vehicles and you don't have thousands of customers from coast to coast that have certain expectations of consistent results every time you can feel free to do your installations as you wish.

Last edited:
This article is about as on-topic as it could possibly be but I suspect it's over most people's heads.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1209.5024&ved...FjADegQIERAB&usg=AOvVaw2raQQ-JdYdPqH5mM9XvaQB

Ans total irrelevant as well. It is not talking about RF. NMR probes are used in nuclear magnetic resonance aka MRI imagery and the spin-noise they are referring too is a new branch of magnetic resonance spectroscopy based on detecting spontaneous fluctuations of magnetization by means of Faraday- rotation technique. WTF that has to do with 11m or any other RF communications band is beyond me.

Ans total irrelevant as well. It is not talking about RF. NMR probes are used in nuclear magnetic resonance aka MRI imagery and the spin-noise they are referring too is a new branch of magnetic resonance spectroscopy based on detecting spontaneous fluctuations of magnetization by means of Faraday- rotation technique. WTF that has to do with 11m or any other RF communications band is beyond me.

I think that is describing the magnetic lines of flux going into Atrial fibrillation.

I once knew a girl who was self oscillating. As soon as she started talking she never shut up. Self oscillating audio wave machine.

This has nothing to do with 11 meters either(n)(n):sneaky::sneaky::whistle::whistle:;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.