• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The “what were they thinking” thread - CB Radio Edition

20180922_094833.jpg
And here we have a blonde on my galaxy 99V watching me

Reactions: S&W357
I wanna play with the mic gain and dimmer knobs......please. Canna, canna, canna. Awe come on........

Reactions: Rwb
If I tell my wife I’m buying another radio and she acts like it makes her mad, I then buy two. The next time I mention a radio, she tells me how good an idea it is, no flack.

She can’t put me in the doghouse because my doghouse is climate controlled, has running water, internet access, a fridge, a bed, TV. It’s more comfortable and quiet in my “doghouse” than the regular house. I deliberately try to piss her off, haha.

I'll give you folks a "what were they thinking" moment.... when people thought it was a great idea to put an amplifier on the BOTTOM of an "export" radio... that has to be the most ridiculous thing they've ever done. Exports are bad enough, but when Ranger/RCI started putting PAs on their radios (Ranger/Galaxy/Connex/etc), that made a bad problem even worse... truly a "what were they thinking" moment.

~Cheers~

Reactions: AudioShockwav
If I tell my wife I’m buying another radio and she acts like it makes her mad, I then buy two. The next time I mention a radio, she tells me how good an idea it is, no flack.

She can’t put me in the doghouse because my doghouse is climate controlled, has running water, internet access, a fridge, a bed, TV. It’s more comfortable and quiet in my “doghouse” than the regular house. I deliberately try to piss her off, haha.
home sweet home when needed

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.