• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The bickering needs to stop

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
This forum is intended to be a place where we can all discuss various aspects of the radio hobby, along with other topics that members may be interested in.

The expectation is that forum members treat each other with respect. Teasing and joking around while debating is all fun and good; name calling and bickering with each other is not.

There are about six to ten individuals that have lately posted little except bickering and argumentative topics which in many cases aren't even related to the forum section posted in. Before posting, everyone needs to examine their motives.

If the only purpose for your post is to take a shot at someone, then refrain yourself and show some respect to the forum.

Sorry boss I'll try to contain myyself but I have a hard time not rebuffing the potstirrers when they attack folks that have shown themselves to be HONEST and UPSTANDING people.Just gets my goat to think these potstirrers think they can spread their fertilizer and not be called on the facts?
And for the record my name is Chuck I live in Clio MI.and will be sending Justin the first of my rigs to go thru and make a screaming mimi :D Hope to catch some of you out on the air!!

Chuck

Well said Mole, This is a great place to enjoy the hobby. Joking is always fun to do, but there is a limit.

Also there is a way to joke around and that is nit by name calling, Or running someone in the ground.

It will never amaze me, Mole put a post up about the comments and such. And in the very thread some people what to post there rude comments that dont need to be..

Must be some want to push there luck and see how long it is before they get banned.

Moleculo said:
Teasing and joking around while debating is all fun and good; name calling and bickering with each other is not.

My mistake, I guess?

Randy CDX492 said:
And in the very thread some people what to post there rude comments that dont need to be..

Must be some want to push there luck and see how long it is before they get banned.

So, Teasing and Joking OK; Name Calling, Bickering, and Rude Comments NOT OK.

I too will join the ranks and appologize for my insabordination.

Now all we need is a Salute emoticon ;) :twisted:

M:)

:-{}

Oh, one clarification...the Salute icon I meant was the military one you perform in the presence of a senior officer and not the other one :p

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.