• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Copper Electronics Forum

Unit 194

Feb 25, 2006
New Jersey
What gives with the Copper Forum?
I joined their forum the other day and after trying to post a few times (successfully and unsuccesfully), my user account was suspended and I was given no reason for the suspension. I then tried to contact a Copper moderator (Tech 808) to find out why my account was suspended, and I never received a reply. My son who also had a user account also had his account suspended after replying to a thread on the forum, but he also was never given a reason for the suspension. I guess you have to be a member of the Copper Forum Clique.

Unit 194 said:
I then tried to contact a Copper moderator (Tech 808) to find out why my account was suspended, and I never received a reply.

This is typical behavior from them....If you do ever get an explaination, I can almost guarantee you it will say this.."Conflict of interest" Thats the standard explaination they give.

Unit 194 said:
I guess you have to be a member of the Copper Forum Clique.

In short yes, you do have to be in the clique to be accepted.
Read here
http://forum.worldwidedx.com/viewtopic.php?t=11284
http://forum.worldwidedx.com/viewtopic.php?t=10493

Tech 808 acts and posts like the Copper Forum web site is his own personal playground. In my opinion he is unqualified to be a board moderator.

Unit 194 said:
Tech 808 acts and posts like the Copper Forum web site is his own personal playground. In my opinion he is unqualified to be a board moderator.

Pretty much, it is his board. He gets to make his own rules along the way and dictate who says what. Just another way to make Copper look good. If nothing bad is ever posted about them or their products on their forum, it makes them and their forum look good to the untrained eye. Alot of people are starting to see the truth about them

I think two of the reasons the Copper Forum has been so quiet lately is because half of their members are probably suspended, and the other half Tech 808 chased away.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.