• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

"THE DONALD."

unit_399

EL CAPO
Jun 17, 2008
ALEJANDRIA, COLOMBIA SA
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT "THE DONALD??"

Looking at the upcoming US presidential election as an American living outside the country, I'm fascinated by Donald Trump's standing atop the polls. He speaks his mind (many times with his foot in his mouth), and doesn't worry about the political correctness game like a typical pol. I think to many people he is a refreshing change. To others he is a loose cannon loudmouth.
But after looking at the all of the other candidates(both Repubs and Dems) no one really stands out as someone I would vote for. Don't get me wrong. I do not support Trump. Someone like him with his finger on the nuclear button scares the shit out of me. But, it probably scares the shit out of a lot of world leaders too, and maybe that's a good thing.
Any opinions??? ( Please keep it clean and spell-check your replies. )

Reactions: jessejamesdallas

If the person we elect is the strong no BS president this country needs them I'm all for him being a big mouth politically incorrect goon. Fine with me. Problem is we have no viable candidates, just like when the Obama was elected and re-elected. The political doodoo just keeps getting deeper and deeper and the US keeps getting weaker and weaker. Scares the crap out of me as I approach retirement age but it should really scare the crap out of all the 20 and 30 something year olds out there.

I sure wouldn't be voting in another novelty president with the economy as it is and ISIS knocking at our back door. Hell, right now I'd bring back GB if Cheney and Rumsfeld came with the deal.

Gonna be some entertaining debates this election. I expect a very lively 2016 election year.
Caturday_CE5_zpsxfgxaigb.jpg

Attachments

• Caturday_CE5_zpsxfgxaigb.jpg
    Caturday_CE5_zpsxfgxaigb.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 178
At least he has the balls to speak his mind. He is a business man and I'm sure he could run this country if Obama did. Can't be any worse can there?? Oh wait I forgot about Hillary!! We def don't need here in office. We will all be hugging trees and singing kumbaya!!

Reactions: Road Squawker
If the person we elect is the strong no BS president this country needs them I'm all for him being a big mouth politically incorrect goon. Fine with me.

I agree that the country needs a strong no BS president. Someone who will take the congressional "leaders" by the neck, jam them up against the wall, and tell them to get with the program or get their asses kicked. Sorta like LBJ used to do.

... take the congressional "leaders" by the neck, jam them up against the wall, and tell them to get with the program or get their asses kicked. Sorta like LBJ used to do.

yeah, he did have a strong "attitude", but,...........
I remember when LBJ lied to us and invented the GULF of TONKIN incident and proceeded to carpet bomb Viet Nam.

H Clinton: LBJ in a pant suit.

Seems to me that things are so far gone that there NEEDS to be a successful common sense "outsider" to straighten things out. The only "politician" that I would trust to get the job done is Trey Gowdy, but he's not running.

I like the fact that Trump pisses all over "PC". PC is ruining this country. The only thing that I think he's gone too far on was beating on McCain for being captured. Even though I'm not a McCain fan, that was over the line.

The thing that troubles me about Trump is the number of times he's filed bankruptcy. Character flaw IMO. On the other hand, maybe that's the kind of "re-set" this country needs.

I could see Trump going BK on our debt to China, then imposing heavy duty tariffs on Chinese goods to pay it down. I could also see him cutting off billions in aid to countries that burn our flag since we can't live within our own means, let alone support their anti-American asses. I don't think there's another candidate with the sack on him (or her) to pull that off and it NEEDS to be done.

Illegals voting? Done...
Getting cash back on your EBT card or using it at Chipotle? Done...
Isis? Done...
Sharia law in the US? Done...
Etc, etc, etc...

Reactions: Tallman and 222DBFL
Trump can't be bought. Cash does not mean class though. We would end up in a war with the South Americans and may be Canada too. International politics does require tact and diplomacy. I would vote for Bill Clinton again but not Hillary. I think the constitution and the bill of rights would be in further danger. Too many "Kangaroo Courts" with the nail them to wall even if the evidence doesn't prove it attitude.
What if he files bankruptcy and takes all of our pensions away?

Last edited:
I'm also all for Trump...Speaks his mind, doesn't back-off, doesn't flip-flop afterwards... And I like the fact he's got all the other front runners quaking in their boot's, and the media hasn't a clue on how to handle him...

Think it's time we had someone in office, that's not going to run with the rest of the pack, and not be afraid to "Fire" the pack and start from fresh!(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.