• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The FCC is monitoring and tracking.

Someone passed the five on the 11 meter band in Maryland. The FCC just setup a monitoring station in Glen Burnie MD. To monitor and track down "them big boys mostly in mobiles running megga powa and dirty radios" in the Baltimore area. It seems the local Hams got tired of all the bleed over, interferance and hash and trash. :shock:

Drifter said:
Someone passed the five on the 11 meter band in Maryland. The FCC just setup a monitoring station in Glen Burnie MD. To monitor and track down "them big boys mostly in mobiles running megga powa and dirty radios" in the Baltimore area. It seems the local Hams got tired of all the bleed over, interferance and hash and trash. :shock:

How do you know thes? FCC has a monitorig station i aural MD. That's not that far away. Wondering if this is just a rumor.

Not sure... It could be a rumor. The guy that passed the 5 was serious. and claimed he wasn't going to key his big box for a while. :p I remember while monitoring 11 meters I think ch22 a while back. I think the locals say you have to key big watts to talk on that channel.... A lady came on the band and said that the Hams are complaining about bleed over.... That was that... A few months later comes the 5 about the monitoring station going up. :roll:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.