• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

"The Fourth Kind" movie. have you seen it? what do you think?

loosecannon

Mar 9, 2006
not sure how long this movie has been out on DVD, but i just saw it last night.
SPOILER ALERT!!!!
SPOILER ALERT!!!! (if you havent seen this movie, its the kind where you dont want to know what happens until you watch it! So be careful reading this thread)

All i can say is WOW.
i really enjoyed it.
i dont know exactly what to make of it all.
is this story for real?
did this stuff really happen in Nome, Alaska?

im going to look online and see whats out there on this, but if that little girl really is missing? HOLY !@!$!!!

anyway, i would love to know what others who have seen this movie think about it.
LC

LOL, well shame on me for not looking around the net before i started the thread.

i guess the "real footage" part was made up too.

good movie though, very freaky if you didnt know it didnt really happen.

go ahead and laugh, but at least it was very entertaining.
LC

I read a snipit of a write up on that movie....I didnt read to much as to ruin the movie....from what I have read it should be a good one to say the least.

I happen to find that subject matter very interesting ...and check into a ham radio net on tuesday and saturday evenings at about 7 PM centeral on 3977.7 that just happens to cover that subject......

Thanks for the info on that movie,I will be sure to check that out

well its not scary for sure and im glad i didnt go to the movies to see that

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.