• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
George soreazz is involved in anything thats wrong and benifits his goal of 1 world leader,1 of his puppets.
Im hoping OUR NATIVE BORN PRESIDENT can work for US in this march.
The thing i dont get is we have laws that were never enforced. Some laws were wrote to please voters on 1 side or the other.

Reactions: S&W357
Since it is mid-terms - I am reminded of how these political parties even feed on their own wounded.

Remember this?

Oh the backpedaling that went on with that.

So it looks like the gloves have come off - back then - and still are not using them now...2 administrations later and still stinging from it - how quickly people forget ...

So, yeah, there is a motive here, you cannot deny it...

Reactions: S&W357 and Rwb
Since it is mid-terms - I am reminded of how these political parties even feed on their own wounded.

Remember this?

Oh the backpedaling that went on with that.

So it looks like the gloves have come off - back then - and still are not using them now...2 administrations later and still stinging from it - how quickly people forget ...

So, yeah, there is a motive here, you cannot deny it...

obummer was One Big Azz Mistake America.his biggest accomplishment was putting men in womens crappers

Reactions: S&W357
Be glad your not in Indiana...the nonsense advertising for the Repub. candidate Vs. Senator Donnelly(DEM) has been simply nuts...Every TV break the big PAC money or RNC attacks him. Less than a year ago Pres. Trump was praising him for his Non-partisan voting and bill co sponsorship...Now he is a worthless dog!
Be so glad to see Tues. come when all the BS from BOTH sides stop...
Either way the Mid-term Election goes the whiner's will continue!!!
I had a couple of signs in my yard...I am a Lone Wolf in a town of "Stars and Bars" and 2020 Flags already flying...after the second peppering of drive-by Bird shot and Deer slugs...I figured these wacko's would turn toward the house next...Signs down...
OK for some to have an opinion...but I was warned an mine was not to be allowed!
Enuf said!
All the Best
Gary

Reactions: Rwb
SOOOOO much lies and bullshit from BOTH sides although it does seem to weigh a little heavier on one particular side that is in the news (and Twitter :whistle:) every day. The problem is that the (blind) faithful refuse to see or even acknowledge it.

Be glad your not in Indiana...the nonsense advertising for the Repub. candidate Vs. Senator Donnelly(DEM) has been simply nuts...Every TV break the big PAC money or RNC attacks him. Less than a year ago Pres. Trump was praising him for his Non-partisan voting and bill co sponsorship...Now he is a worthless dog!
Be so glad to see Tues. come when all the BS from BOTH sides stop...
Either way the Mid-term Election goes the whiner's will continue!!!
I had a couple of signs in my yard...I am a Lone Wolf in a town of "Stars and Bars" and 2020 Flags already flying...after the second peppering of drive-by Bird shot and Deer slugs...I figured these wacko's would turn toward the house next...Signs down...
OK for some to have an opinion...but I was warned an mine was not to be allowed!
Enuf said!
All the Best
Gary
no excuse for violence. Tuesday i got a haircut at my cousins beauty shop.she n i were discussing ballots.she was for some things im not for.i said i disagree but its your right to vote how you see best for you.this mouthy female who was next jumped up,got loud n mouthy rather nasty.i said hey lighten up we didnt invite you in this but dont go off on people like that.she jumped up mad n went out cussing us both n said im never coming back here.my cousin said dont let the door bump you in the butt.
There is no reason to get all pissey like she did or what they did to your signs either

Yes
Wow, don't want to be around that lady on a bad hair day...
she is single so cousin told me and propably for good reason too.if i see her im giving her wide berth

What is the reason for the requirement to mark the property boundary? I have never seen this before.
So your neighbor knows not to put up a structure on land that is not his.
I have seen situations in which a person put a double wide trailer on land that he thought was his. After having to pay for a land survey and proving he was in fact on the neighbors land, lost all of the improvements he had put in. Septic tank, electric, and water forfeited and had to pay to get the trailer he put up for his grandson moved.

So your neighbor knows not to put up a structure on land that is not his.
I have seen situations in which a person put a double wide trailer on land that he thought was his. After having to pay for a land survey and proving he was in fact on the neighbors land, lost all of the improvements he had put in. Septic tank, electric, and water forfeited and had to pay to get the trailer he put up for his grandson moved.

Not really,................

Many "hunting" sites/magazines say it is to inform hunters to not hunt on the property, that is (kinda) correct.

It is a legally valid NO TRESPASSING sign in many states.

I have heard that the purple line is equal to a NO TRESPASSING sign and that since signs tend to get torn down or shot out it allows the land owner to not have to be bothered with CONSTANTLY replacing signs every hundred feet or whatever the distance is.

Reactions: S&W357 and Rwb
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated