• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard that the purple line is equal to a NO TRESPASSING sign and that since signs tend to get torn down or shot out it allows the land owner to not have to be bothered with CONSTANTLY replacing signs every hundred feet or whatever the distance is.
thats what is legal in missouri.we also have purple tape like police use to tie around trees n posts but a joke they cut it off n hide it.that paint is tough long lasting too

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
This is what my son has on his farm.

no-trespassing-violators-will-be-shot-funny-sign-k2-4835.png

i posted some like that n most were shot up.wish i coulda found the shooters
The folks around the farm know better than to mess with him, and he was ranked #3 in long range competitive shooting. He is out there all the time calling up coyotes, and having TANNERITE parties from time to time. Calling coyotes is predator control that all of them benefit from. They also know if they need help they call him.

It is a small tight knit rural area and everybody knows everything that's going on. Out there if they see something you know about it very quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwb
The folks around the farm know better than to mess with him, and he was ranked #3 in long range competitive shooting. He is out there all the time calling up coyotes, and having TANNERITE parties from time to time. Calling coyotes is predator control that all of them benefit from. They also know if they need help they call him.
Has the Border called him Yet!! Just kidding....

Reactions: Rwb
20181104_132315.jpg
20181104_132345.jpg

Both tape n paint

Purple vertical stripe on trees & posts here in NC also means NO Trespassing.
isnt it supposed to be nation wide? Seems like i read that somewhere

Could well be and should be.

Height and width specifications from The NC Wildlife Resources Commission:

Why Purple Paint?

Landowners in North Carolina who want to post their lands can have difficulty keeping posted signs erected and intact. Using paint marks, as an alternative or in addition to signage, is a convenient and effective means of marking lands as posted, and requires less frequent maintenance and cost, since paint marks are more difficult to vandalize than signs.

Many states throughout the U.S. currently allow the use of paint marks to denote land posting. Landowners in N.C. now may use signs, purple paint marks or both to post their properties.

Each paint mark must be a vertical line of at least eight inches in length, and the bottom of the mark shall be no less than three feet or more than five feet from the base of the tree or post. For more information, including an illustration, on how to post property under the new law, see the Landowner Protection Act document on our website.

I like the paint 10 to 1 over signs ,which are targets.it should be legal in all 50 states imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.