• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a gun and a knife...rock pile also.

352030382.jpg

Reactions: Rwb
That’s a fine rock pile you got there. All I got is some #57 stone. There are a few booby traps around here though and if you make through all the crap my wife has hoarded up, you deserve to get me. Haha.

Reactions: Rwb and S&W357
Yea...... rrrright

Tell me Trump does not go ape-shit when he does not get his own way. I guess you missed all his twitter feeds and interviews then. The issue about removing Acosta's WH pass was purely because Trump was pissed off and had NOTHING to do with legal reasons as stated (using FAKE NEWS) by the WH. There are very specific rules for revoking a WH press pass and pissing off the president because he fails to answer a tough question is not one of them. Even a Trump appointed judge could see that.

Reactions: BJ radionut
That ain't no gun, that is an oversize pistol. Probably wouldn't even fire if you tried to suck start it. I'd shut this thread down if CK wasn't right in the middle of it.

Well I was going to and thought I would try and put it back on track but since it has become simply a "mine is bigger than yours" thread about guns which should have it's own thread..........yeah......hell.....why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated