• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The State of Kentucky says I must wear a mask while out and about, HERE IS MY CHOICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallman

KW4YJ Honorary Member Silent Key
May 1, 2013
Louisville, KY
Fanged_Predator_Front_1800x1800.jpg

Dont give up your rights. I dont listen to my state either, im a free American. My job is making us mask up at work too, and i work outdoors, wtf! That creature looks scary as hell, yikes

Last edited:

At first I was like, “that’s a pretty nice looking chicken ready to baking on the top”. Then I saw what looks like a hole, butthole to be exact, just shook my head. Then I saw the throat and now I’m really confused and not sure how to feel about what I thought.

Then there’s the chest...I really don’t think you’ve thought this through. I’d post a pic of what that reminds me of but 1) I’d probably get banned and 2) it would make y’all wonder where I been at on the net. Just know it’s disturbing.

At first I was like, “that’s a pretty nice looking chicken ready to baking on the top”. Then I saw what looks like a hole, butthole to be exact, just shook my head. Then I saw the throat and now I’m really confused and not sure how to feel about what I thought.

Then there’s the chest...I really don’t think you’ve thought this through. I’d post a pic of what that reminds me of but 1) I’d probably get banned and 2) it would make y’all wonder where I been at on the net. Just know it’s disturbing.

That's what you get for dabbling in the darkside. You completely missed the predator teeth. By the way HE is a shelter rescue. He was nice and calm and then I showed him a picture of you and he started bitting at the air around his flanks. The worker said that she has seen this reaction to your photo before. She suggested that there might have been inappropriate contact by THAT person pointing at your picture.

Dont give up your rights. I dont listen to my state either, im a free American. My job is making us mask up at work too, and i work outdoors, wtf! That creature looks scary as hell, yikes
Yeah! I'm working in Pennsylvania and they make you mask up, even on the drilling rig we have to wear a mask, and I'm thinking we carpool with each other halfway across the country and you want us to wear a mask while we work together. Give me a break!!!

Where's the mask?? LOL

Pro-tip here...that’s his real face.

Much confusion, feels...unsure.

Ran into that crap today at truckstop fuel desk

By order of the state poobah

Where’s the proof, son?

What tiny mind you lose?

Uh...settle down Beavis...uh huh huh huh huh, he said poobah. And like, he said tiny...
E151A185-34B6-4444-9244-60566477F3CF.jpeg

Thanks Beavis, now I’ll be singing this song all day, this sucks, change it.

Better get used to it as this will be the new normal, at least for a while. Just as people pitched a fit about getting searched at the airport after 9/11 this too will pass. Remember this isnt only the land of the free but also the land of law suits and everyone needs to cover their ass by covering their face now. Thank China.
We cant really cant bitch at our governments efforts to stop this shit. Back in the day citizens banded together for the common good and health of the country. It doesnt seem to be that way anymore. Wearing a mask really isnt a big deal. Ill wear it if it means protecting the elderly and slowing this virus.
I love the mask and would wear it myself but remember, you can wear it but establishments and employers are under zero obligation to let you in while wearing it. There are no "rights" there to be lost. Stores and malls are private property and if you are trespassed or told to leave you really have no legal recourse make them serve you.
We can and should make China pay heavily. Start looking for labels...

Doors are open or not.
Public served or not.
It’s black/white.

Mask or no mask not relevant

All are served or none
Cannot discriminate.

Americans with Disabilities Act

Some cannot wear a respiratory mask. Period.

Cannot ask why under penalty of law.

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly
Doors are open or not.
Public served or not.
It’s black/white.

Mask or no mask not relevant

All are served or none
Cannot discriminate.

Americans with Disabilities Act

Some cannot wear a respiratory mask. Period.

Cannot ask why under penalty of law.

Sure they can and they already do.

No shirt
No shoes
No service.
Add No mask.
Its a public health issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.