• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The State of Kentucky says I must wear a mask while out and about, HERE IS MY CHOICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, dont get me wrong, I feel your side too. This is going to be a big pain in the ass for a long time. People with reduced breathing capacity who can currently work may not be able to wearing anything restrictive like a mask. Cant tell you the dirty looks I got last night going the wrong way down "one way" isles at the grocery store. My face was covered so they couldnt see me mouthing "go f yourself" as I walked by.
Ive always wanted to test the no shoes no shirt rule by wearing a shirt, shoes but no pants.
Store management, if they choose can trespass people from the store and property for simple loitering. Im sure there will be plenty of challenges from both sides.

My complaint is not so much the mask thing, gotta wear one? Fine. Its the stupid things like one way only down the shopping isle, wtf? This stops a virus how? Cant go to the park? Pshh. The government deciding who can work and who cant, who can open their business and who cant because you're not "essential"! They are basically saying who can and who cant feed their families and pay their bills. Some states are trying to restrict the right of free travel. This tyranny does not stop a virus. The flu kills twice as many people every season. Wheres the masks, wheres the hand washing, wheres the staying home because you are sick? No, they go out and spread that shit every year. Covid 19 is not going anywhere, eventually your probably gonna get it. This paranoia that has been established is ridiculous and out of control. Watch patriot nurse on YouTube, she tells it better than i can.

The result of an overpriced Government study. (Remember the 20 million dollar-Clinton era-grant to study the mating habits of tree frogs?...and many more)
Proves you can't get Covid19 from a persons flatulence.

David
HA! I tried to tell that Publix manager farting on him was NOT an act of terrorism (y)

I hope the “virus” is literate, so it don’t go the wrong way down those grocery store isles.

If that virus turns around and comes down that isle on me, imma get out my lightsaber and slice and dice it.

Reactions: Slowmover
No, we did not.

This ain’t a corona thread, though Tall might need a few or had a few actually, before he got that mask.

This thread is about Tallman and his poor choice of disguise. To have a job that requires a cooter shell on your head is one thing but to wear one on your neck is another. Issues...far past the ones that makes me wear this respirator.

This thread is about Tallman and his poor choice of disguise. To have a job that requires a cooter shell on your head is one thing but to wear one on your neck is another.

Dude the only Job I have is breathing, And I think I'm losing. I still have to have 10 liters of oxygen just to maintain 85% saturation. I truly would not wish this on my worst enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.