• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Value Of Product Reviews

ONAWHIM

Jan 12, 2011
Southeastern CT on L.I. Sound
I just wanted to say that I find the product reviews and solutions here in the The Worldwide Radio Forum excellent reading.

I am new to amateur radio and picking things up pretty quick.

I find that much of the information I key on comes from the amateur operators and not as much from the manufacturers.

As someone entering amateur radio I am likely to spend some loot.

The manufacturers’ sites provide the specs and notable features in their effort to sell, but for me it falls short.

The reviews here by Moleculo and others are really good. They not only contain clear straight forward practical info but PHOTOS!

Here I can see the level of quality that a brochure could never demonstrate. The narrative giving the reviewer perspectives
This is good stuff!

Those product reviews followed by contributing experiences let me see through your eyes, good and not so good. Keep them coming!

From a marketing perspective this forum has reach.

If the manufacturers are paying attention they would get their front line gear into your hands.
If it were me, I would.

William

Thanks very much for the unsolicited feedback! It really is encouraging to know that people are reading and enjoying the content on the site. I'll take all of the feedback we can get to help tailor the site to the needs of the radio community (y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.