• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Wife and I went to see "The Current Wars"

Tallman

KW4YJ Honorary Member Silent Key
May 1, 2013
Louisville, KY
Entertaining and some what factually correct. Watching the ploys they used against each other in trying to become standard for the nation. The first Execution by the electric chair was not shown for which I am grateful. Eye witness accounts saw a human being incinerated and they had to apply the voltage three times to kill the prisoner and still had to resort to a more primitive method to make sure he was deceased.
The movie glossed over or omitted certain actions by both parties. The dead cats laid out around one lab and the public electrocution of an elephant.
We would go watch again.

The “problem” isn’t boiling out the eyeballs of the convict. It’s the price paid by those doing the work.

Hanging, publicly, is a far more satisfying end for all involved.

The first tread on the staircase down to Hell . . .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated