• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

they dont do this in america.....

s

That's exactly what we need, "cops" like that patrolling our streets here in AmeriKa... Maybe he just came home from Iraq.

LoneWolf TN

Re: s

LoneWolf TN said:
That's exactly what we need, "cops" like that patrolling our streets here in AmeriKa... Maybe he just came home from Iraq.

LoneWolf TN

or from wal-mart, or from protecting somebody..hmmmm....got a point you'd like to make?I'm all ears...this should be good....
*sits back in chair*

I'm not sure I understand what that's all about. I mean what's wrong with what this officer did, other than risk his life with that crazy maneuver? Upon further review I don't think they should've discharged whatever weapon they were using in a potentially populated area. Spike strips or other devices to disable the truck may have been a better idea, but to try and say the cops went over the line, etc is just plainly stupid. Would anyone prefer to live in a place where the police don't want to do their job?

It's not exactly as if the guy in the stolen truck was a fine upstanding member of society. Maybe the automobile thief will keep that in mind next time he gets the urge to take something that does not belong to him. I am still in favor of increasing the penalty for automobile theft from jail time to a high velocity lead injection. Or perhaps hanging like the old days. Granted an automobile isn't quite as necessary to survival as horses used to be in the old days when they allowed hanging horse thieves, but it's still a shitty deal for the victim.

Sorry, that last couple of sentences was just me trying to offset the leftwing lunacy by moving a bit to the right...

Would anyone prefer to live in a place where the police don't want to do their job
A friend of mine was spinning his tires one time and a cop pulled him over. The officer came up to him and told him not to do it again and then left. Because he didnt wanna do paper work. But another reason was pry that they were good friends to. But anyway like i said. He got the shit beat out of him :D

the_sandman_454 said:
I'm not sure I understand what that's all about. I mean what's wrong with what this officer did, other than risk his life with that crazy maneuver? Upon further review I don't think they should've discharged whatever weapon they were using in a potentially populated area. Spike strips or other devices to disable the truck may have been a better idea, but to try and say the cops went over the line, etc is just plainly stupid. Would anyone prefer to live in a place where the police don't want to do their job?

It's not exactly as if the guy in the stolen truck was a fine upstanding member of society. Maybe the automobile thief will keep that in mind next time he gets the urge to take something that does not belong to him. I am still in favor of increasing the penalty for automobile theft from jail time to a high velocity lead injection. Or perhaps hanging like the old days. Granted an automobile isn't quite as necessary to survival as horses used to be in the old days when they allowed hanging horse thieves, but it's still a shitty deal for the victim.

Sorry, that last couple of sentences was just me trying to offset the leftwing lunacy by moving a bit to the right...

ding ding ding...a winner
my point exactly, I'm pretty sure that the thief was aware of the cops behind him, if he didnt know at first , the shots fired at his tires should have been a clue, at that point, his actions dictated the way the events were going to unfold..IE...dumbass was lucky he didnt get killed...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.