• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This guy every day! 38 low!!!

Been hearing alot of blue waffle.. Also been hearing way too much of 41 in coal country Canada. Those two are definitely in the top ten of most irritating operators.

Wish I would have seen this thread before bumping that old one on the same topic. Good Lord man, what a nightmare today was with that blue waffle BS. I'll be hearing that Jetson doorbell in my sleep....but through it all I managed a 9500 mile contact with Tanzania and had a bunch of +40 QSO's with UK and Ireland over top of it

-305portable, Miami FL.

Been hearing alot of blue waffle.. Also been hearing way too much of 41 in coal country Canada. Those two are definitely in the top ten of most irritating operators.

I listened to 41 go on for over 20 minutes without letting off his key multiple times today. maybe trying to keep his shack warm..lol

He was plugging my ears something fierce. It worked out for me because I went up +30 and caught multiple folks in Europe on my first call.

Yeah,

The Waffle was just publicly identified the other day. A couple guys were relentless in repeating his name and callsign today. He was arguing back with them. He got really pissed and kept dinging his Jetsons bell continuously.

I think some fellow hams that live in Copperas Cove, TX ratted him out.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah,

The Waffle was just publicly identified the other day. A couple guys were relentless in repeating his name and callsign today. He was arguing back with them. He got really pissed and kept dinging his Jetsons bell continuously.

I think some fellow hams that live in Copperas Cove, TX ratted him out.

I missed the people giving out his callsign and name but I heard him claiming the person identified isn't him and he was encouraging folks to go there. First time I've actually heard him talk. Sounded like he was sweating about it though, even through the heavy reverb and slightly off freq carrier. I wonder if the FCC even cares about 11 meters these days. The superbowl folks around here are never bothered and they are splattering badly across multiple bands. They aren't hard to spot either.

-305portable, Miami, FL

I've heard him talk many times. They were also giving out his phone number and wife's name. He was really pissed.

You could tell he's used to dishing out, but can't take it himself. The 2 guys that were up his ass were definitely seasoned hams. They must be tired of his shit. With the amount of information these guys have on the Waffle, 4444 and a few other dipshits, it's almost like they have an inside source.

Reactions: 4 people
daaaay after daaaay after daaaay

jetsons bell....

I hate all of that shit. SSB usually sucks in the afternoon for this reason. Gets so much better in the evening after the irritating folk hang up the mic.
Hope it's better on the HAM bands.

Someone needs to start a poll on the top ten irritating DX operators. 41 in coal country is at the top of my list for the past 3 weeks. Picks fights with other people then never shuts up.

You guys know these radios come with multiple channels right? They also come with a cool new invention called an on/off switch.

Just sayin.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person
I listened to 41 go on for over 20 minutes without letting off his key multiple times today. maybe trying to keep his shack warm..lol

He was plugging my ears something fierce. It worked out for me because I went up +30 and caught multiple folks in Europe on my first call.

yep 41 comes thru my radio like he was next door and not much over talks him where im at in west fl..i usually go to another channel when he starts the normal stuff about people picking on him..if his radio only had a diff operator:LOL:

i heard you"305 in the portable"from crystal river last week and shouted at ya.
kinda funny as my neighbor thought i was calling him..he is 305 jim.
967 john west central fl waving a hand at ya!

I heard a rumor that an operator here in RI was under " Review" by those guys riding around with that vehicle with the antennas on it . I didn't think much of it considering the sorce I got it from , well While scanning the bands this morning I heard his numbers so I broke in an asked he was a little reluctant at first but he has to go see them on Friday . I was wondering why all the am channel splashers were so quiet here in RI lately ? He said he would let me know what happen . That's going to be hard to do if they take his set up .

Sent from my NB09 using Tapatalk

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.