• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This guy every day! 38 low!!!

what kind of moron goes out and gets a ham ticket if they like to cause chaos on the CB bands???

dont get me wrong, i find this type of thing entertaining and funny. thats partly because i would never be dumb enough to try and actually make a DX contact on channel 38. LOL

if you decide to become a radio troublemaker, the last thing you want to do is put your name and address out in the public domain for all to see.
LC

Reactions: 1 person
Apparently his momma didn't give him enough attention as a kiddo.. why is it every other mentally impaired person gets a CB or they become a ham? Granted i'm on meds myself but i'm nowhere even remotely close to being as looney as half the guys i hear on the radio!!!

Apparently his momma didn't give him enough attention as a kiddo.. why is it every other mentally impaired person gets a CB or they become a ham? Granted i'm on meds myself but i'm nowhere even remotely close to being as looney as half the guys i hear on the radio!!!

you don't get out enough if you think all the loonies are on cb/ham.

Usually hear 4444 on Saturdays but didn't hear him today and dx was really rolling in. Hope the rumor of him
Passing isn't true.

Excited to get my radio installed in the truck hopefully today. Been a long time since I used one. Hopefully ill pick up ok being in florida.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

"dont get me wrong, i find this type of thing entertaining and funny. thats partly because i would never be dumb enough to try and actually make a DX contact on channel 38. LOL"

Wow kinda harsh don't ya think? Granted 38 can definitely be a mess/free for all from time to time....BUT I don't mind making a contact on 38 once in a while and I think a few other members might feel the same way. Guess we're all just DUMB??? WTF??

he is one of Brian Crows friends on 14.313MHz, a known jammer and QRMer

14.313.... Wow.

It kills me how much you can read about that freq online. It's funny to listen to sometimes but gets old fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person
"dont get me wrong, i find this type of thing entertaining and funny. thats partly because i would never be dumb enough to try and actually make a DX contact on channel 38. LOL"

Wow kinda harsh don't ya think? Granted 38 can definitely be a mess/free for all from time to time....BUT I don't mind making a contact on 38 once in a while and I think a few other members might feel the same way. Guess we're all just DUMB??? WTF??

maybe my wording was a bit harsh. the idea i was trying to convey is that channel 38LSb is a free-for-all, and while it can be a fun freq to make some contacts on, it is not a good freq for a serious DXer to try and make rare DX contacts on.

when i hear or read people complaining about the "H&Ders" on 38, i always feel like "well what did you expect; you're on channel 38LSB!"

it will never be any different, and that's because its the most popular SSB freq on the CB band.
anyone looking to broadcast to a wide audience it going to plant themselves right in the middle of it all.

so, to re-word my previous post, "i would never be dumb enough to complain about all the craziness on channel 38, because any frustration would be my own fault for knowingly trying to DX on a channel known to be full of bucketmouths and broadcasters."

you dont try to talk to your buddy across town during the day on channel 6.

you dont call for help on channel 9 in an emergency.

and you dont try to make a rare DX contact with south africa on 38 LSB.

better?
LC

Reactions: 2 people
I was on 38 today and it was actually decent!!! I didn't make any contacts but i did listen for a while.. Everyone seemed to get along..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.