• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This is getting old.

**WARNING READING THIS MAY.............

Ok i am kinda new here, no wait I am really new here..so my opinion maybe be warranted or from a different perspective.
I dont mean no harm malice or poke fun at anyone or everyone
lets face it golden screwdrivers have been around since the birth of radio';s ..cb'ers first, hams first ???? who knows but what i do know is that if it werent for the radio guys long ago ...what was his name .. Macaroni ....no wait Marconi or something like that , hate trying to spell foriegn names anyways look radio is radio same principal works on all bands ....so whether 6 meter, 11 meter 10 meter or 40 meter its all the, sure people are different ,but thats what makes the world go round ...so In closing i have only one question .

WHO let the dogs out !!!!
WOOF WOOOF WOOF WOOF

** Warning reading this may have put a smile on your face, look in the mirror and chear someone up**

old

I don't see the issue here. Everything on this or any other forum is not going to stricktly be technical radio info based oriented. We all have opinions and or knowledge and are going to express this in our own ways. One needs NOT to be so dad gummed thin skinned about things being posted or persons opinions. Heck none of us are perfect, except for me that is :LOL: - LOL. I think most of us have lost our cools here on the forum and said things we may regret a wee bit in after thought, except for me. :LOL: LOL But all in all this is a great forum and the folks running it are doing the best job they can keeping "all things" in tact...

Just my opinion - again - LoneWolf TN

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.