• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This is how last week ended for me!!

AmericanEagle575

Supporting Sr. Member WDX-1863
Feb 17, 2016
Bellefonte,Pennsylvania
Driving home from work last Friday,lost focus for a sec and didn't allow enough space to stop safely and rear-ended another car, fortunately no one was injured and I just got a warning from the Police , dropped the car off at the dealership yesterday,I'm guessing that it'll take a month to fix,thank goodness for insurance and deductible,etc. On another note,I'm still waiting for my CPAP Machine to be delivered and have been told it'll be another 3 weeks due to Supply and demand,etc......My Vacation with my Dad to the Antietam Battlefield in Maryland in July is looking better and better each day, Can't Wait.............................

Attachments

• IMG_20230331_171740_01.jpg
    IMG_20230331_171740_01.jpg
    583.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20230331_171740_02.jpg
    IMG_20230331_171740_02.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 64
  • Wow
Reactions: Eldorado828

Thank you for all thoughts, well here's a update,the insurance company decided to total my car instead of repairing it as there was $11,000 worth of damages,so I'm getting my loan paid off+ Money back and next week I start shopping for a newer used car, hope all of my Friends have a wonderful and Blessed Happy Easter!!

Reactions: codeman
I have been a Vette man all my life, currently have a '75 but I find the C8 the worst looking model ever. It's a Ferrari not a Vette!
I like the 75 corvette style for sure. However I do find the new c8 to be sharp.
It is way out of my price range. I hope to get my old 64 chevy ii back on the road. Again. I had it going but ran into rear axle problems.

No,I like having a SUV and 4wd,but the vettes are nice looking!!
About three years ago I wanted a second vehicle just in case my 2004 Ram needed shop time. I got a 2011 Volvo xc60 t6.
I like the car pretty well. It's AWD and has a turbo 6 cylinder. For a grocery getter it will get and go.

Good luck car shopping.

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
Oh wow!! Just saw this post. I'm glad you were able to walk away from that mess, Steve.
I totaled a car in San Antonio last year. 11 car pile up, 75 mph on I-10. Thankfully I walked away, although a bit slow. AND, I was in a rental.
I hope you find a replacement soon!
But most importantly, you're ok.

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
Oh wow!! Just saw this post. I'm glad you were able to walk away from that mess, Steve.
I totaled a car in San Antonio last year. 11 car pile up, 75 mph on I-10. Thankfully I walked away, although a bit slow. AND, I was in a rental.
I hope you find a replacement soon!
But most importantly, you're ok.
Glad to hear that you made it out okay of that mess,I'm okay ,no injuries Thank God, I was able to find a newer car, a 2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT, with only 44,000 miles on it and the payments are the same as I had before and i just picked it up yesterday,it has a 1.5 4cylinder turbo engine 175 HP and AWD, just slightly a little bit bigger than the Trax!!

73's

Attachments

• IMG_20230409_090920648_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230409_090920648_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 49

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.