• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This one kills me

jazzsinger

Bullshit Buster
Jul 3, 2008
United Kingdom
This one kills me:

A bit akin to the Luftwaffe trying to charge Glasgow city council for improvements they did during world war 2,I bet you guys are bricking it,pmsl, one slap that wee asshole would be floored.

Attachments

• Destroy%20America.jpg
    Destroy%20America.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 243
Reactions: 3 people

Daft c#nt has been hanging around with wily coyote too long.meep meep.he'd last two seconds in a Glaswegian pub before he went home wae a Glasgow smile and a few Glesga kisses.F#cking moron,he'd struggle to take on a hershey bar nevermind the US miltary.

Attachments

• kim-jong-un.jpg
    kim-jong-un.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 237
My mom and I were talking this morning and she was laughing and telling me how that knucklehead is 23 years old and running a country!!! The guy probably still pisses the bed and wheres pullups at night!! I mean whats he doing, Playing video games while yelling out orders?? LMA:LOL:!!

Reactions: 1 person
The last idiot to attack my city from al quaeda got f#cking slapped whilst he was in flames and hadn't even got out the airport car park, that wee tit would struggle to get through customs before he got a good slapping.I can't believe al quaeda trying to bring terrorism to Glasgow,pmsl.we invented the concept (had they got cable tv and watched a few rangers v celtic games they might have picked a more sensible target) ,a bit like me trying to sell them sand.

If I thought Kim Jong Un was after me, i'd probably die from laughing, I've threw better out the way to get into a fight

Attachments

• Smeatoned.jpg
    Smeatoned.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Smeaton%202.jpg
    Smeaton%202.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
My mom and I were talking this morning and she was laughing and telling me how that knucklehead is 23 years old and running a country!!! The guy probably still pisses the bed and wheres pullups at night!! I mean whats he doing, Playing video games while yelling out orders?? LMA:LOL:!!

Looks to me like he's taken Call of Duty a bit far,must have got his ps3 chipped with that floppy disc. I don't think he's contemplated exactly what will happen after he fires off his one dud nuke, its probably a microwave strapped to a lighthouse, the c#nts that stupid he wouldn't f#cking know the difference anyway.

On the positive side of life Baroness Thatcher,or as we in Glasgow like to call her,Satan, had a stroke yesterday,a stroke of F#cking luck if you ask me for the thousands of innocent kids,elderly and disabled she inflicted her evil brand of Nazism on, the last time Scotland had a result like that was 1314. BBC News - Glasgow City Council criticises George Square Thatcher 'party'

All we need now is independence and we too can declare war on a few superpowers for a laugh,I always look on the bright side,if we get nuked then chances are most will land in London seeing as most of the world thinks Scotland is a quaint little hamlet just north of London

Last edited:
Just trying to give you something else to piss and moan and bitch about George. :D

You know me Garth,been fishing too many times, i know good bait when I see it, but got a tendancy to stick on my hook than to snap at it.
;):D

i've got my plate full at the moment, what with A99 multiband ham antennas, Satan dying, a sad loss to humanity,after what she did to my country she should have been hung,drawn and quarted at Edinburgh castle, i could do with a laugh, now we've got this wee arse with an acme rocket kit and a samsung microwave offering the world a square go, f#ck me the N.Korean navy's like 3 rowing boats,

Personally instead of decimating the tards I think we should send Eddie Murphy to fuck with them. Saying that I'm sure there's no shortage of acne ridden 15 year old Glaswegians if you told them N.Korea was having a party they'd stab the wee fanny and have it on their nike's with just about anything that isn't nailed down.

Thatcher dying is such a blow to the people of Scotland, we need somedody new to hate, Obama's a bit of a boring fart,although i admired his Glasegian style street cred by kicking osamas door in, David Cameron isn't worth our contempt,he's a lizard as bad as Thatcher who can only pick on the vulnerable, but this wee tadger in ping pong or whatever they call their capital, he's kwality, has a sense of humour too,we can work with that,like the IRA once seriously overestimated the powers of semtex in devil killing i think this fool seriously underestimates the US/UK's ability to make N.Korea stand for No Korea.

<can not stand it>

LMAO!! At my pal Jazz!! Now that was priceless and Im on board with ya bud!! C.K. MY FRIEND, now this is entertainment!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.