• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This one kills me

LMAO!! At my pal Jazz!! Now that was priceless and Im on board with ya bud!! C.K. MY FRIEND, now this is entertainment!!!

This wee knobend in N.Korea reminds me of a days fishing me and a mate had when we were 13, talking about Garth and baiting,lol, anyway we had left the west end of Glasgow and went to a well known scottish tourist resort called Balloch, it had a once famous salmon river the river leven flow out of loch lomond and down to the clyde at dumbarton. Anyway as poaching was a day out of glasgow we'd been at the dam in the river doing what you do when fishing when these two wannabe bullies pulled a penknife on us and demanded our fishing gear,

I reckon they'd be 16 or 17, at that point I'd be about 5 foot nothing,after I stopped laughing, I pulled out my bag the biggest blade they'd probably ever seen and said," come ahead ya prick", (typical glaswegian under threat response) it was a 7 inch bread knife that in my area Knightswood was carried like a comb,either that or a stanley, too watch those two arseholes take off at top speed making ben johnson look sluggish was something I'll never forget, This moron Kim Jong Un would have lasted 5 minutes where I grew up and even there was far from the toughest bits of my city, he wouldn't have lasted 5 seconds in some areas of Glasgow.

These politicians are crackers, they live in some alternate reality where they believe anyone actually gives a fuck what they threaten, my experience of life and my own personal way of doing things, has proven time and time again people who make threats don't do,

if I was gonna whack you one I certainly wouldn't warn you it was coming, first thing you'd know about it would be me playing balaclava baseball with your head as the ball, I wouldn't even say a thing, funnily enough my city sells thousands of baseball bats a year, yet I've never ever seen anyone play baseball here in my life nor have I ever seen a baseball, the Easterhouse red socks must be more secretive than the freemasons. Yet every single sports shop and some catalogue chains sell them in droves. By the time I was 16 a glass ginger bottle (I think you guys call it pop) like coca cola was far more effective and less likely to get you jailed for carrying weapons, as was a daily newspaper which when folded correctly can be turned into a Millwall brick,a formidable but 100% legal weapon my beloved football teams firm (Rangers Inter City Firm) borrowed from another football firm in London the Millwall Bushwackers.

This tosspot thinks we're going to worry over him,if he nuked my hometown we'd be fucking patting his back for improvements the Luftwaffe fucked the job up on and the council still hasn't got round too.

He seems to forget the last time his country gobbed off to you guys half their cities were decimated by B29's, nowadays with cruise missiles a couple of kids with a joystick and a few quarters could probably drop a cruise missile through his bedroom window and have us all pissin our pants on youtube minutes later.

What's the world coming too? :headbang:headbang:headbang

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.